CH-24 (M🔞)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SEXUAL ASSAULT (RAPE), PHYSICAL ABUSE, MATURE SCENE.

•••••••

[The next day]

"Where is the file that Taehyung gave you?" Asked the silver haired girl shuffling her other files in the process.

"I don't know! Can you not search for them by yourself. I'm literally trying to put on my necklace." Said the purple haired girl, she walked towards the mirror.

Yoohyeon stopped shuffling the files.

She walked towards Minji. Gripping on her upper arm tightly, she made her look at her. "Your necklace isn't important than my file. If you can't handle files stop coming to the work. I do not need you. Where did you keep the file, it's really important." The silver haired girl whispered, making an eye contact with Minji.

"Get away from me." Minji replied looking at Yoohyeon's hand, which was tightly gripped on her upper arm.

"You want me to slap you, really? Don't show me your attitude. If i don't get the file, you're going to regret it." Said Yoohyeon, she walked outside of the room.

Minji rubbed her upper arm gently. She turned around and put on her necklace.

Yoohyeon already scattered the files on the bed, Minji walked towards the bed and searched for the file.

•••••••

Yoohyeon wrapped her arm around Minji's waist, they stopped to meet the investor again who rejected to be with Yoohyeon in a project in the past.

Taehyung stopped talking to him, when he saw Yoohyeon and Minji approaching them.

The investor gave a polite smile to Minji and Yoohyeon, "Well, it's strange, how people are late at their own company." He mocked Yoohyeon, making an eye contact with her.

The silver haired girl faked a smile, her fist was clenched as she spoke, "It's also very strange that people like you became investors."

"What are you saying?" Minji quickly whispered looking up at Yoohyeon.

The guy slowly walked towards Yoohyeon. "People like me... became investors, because we don't have anger issues. We do not abuse our partners. You're completely different from Mr.Arang, what a gentleman he was and look at you, a stubborn aggressive brat, who is and was nothing without her father." He chuckled after completing his sentence.

The silver haired girl gripped on his collars tightly, "You motherfu-" Taehyung gripped on Yoohyeon's hand, "Back away." He whispered, gripping on her upper arm, he pulled her towards the side.

Walking towards the investor Taehyung kept his hand on his shoulder. "Phil, please don't start anything. We are here for a meeting. Please don't use such language with her. You started all this." Taehyung calmly explained.

Phil yanked Taehyung's hand away, "Don't touch me. You people are filthy. I know what businesses you all do." Phil whispered and walked towards the meeting room.

Taehyung sighed and turned towards Yoohyeon. He saw that Minji was trying to calm Yoohyeon down.

He walked towards the meeting room, without talking to Yoohyeon.

•••••••

Yoohyeon was sitting on the chair listening to Phil's presentation when she felt a hand on her thigh, looking up, she caught Minji smiling at her. The purple haired girl slowly brought her hand closer to Yoohyeon's crotch.