CH-16

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SEXUAL ASSAULT

•••••••

{Short Chapter}

•••••••

[The Next Day]

[MINJI'S POV]

I took the last sips from my coffee and kept the cup on the table in a hurry. "Mom, dad! I'm leaving!" I shouted loudly, taking my purse, I left the house.

_

I sat on the chair in front of Taehyung. He kept his focus on the laptop.

"Give me the finance department file." He spoke.

I gave him the file and started talking about the meeting that will be held today.

After being done with the talk i decided to question him about yesterday.

"Sir, may i ask you something?" I asked in a whisper, enough for him to hear.

"Sure..."

"Yesterday... What happened to Ms.Kim? She was kind of angry..." I replied.

He closed the laptop and stared at me. "So...you did go inside her cabin?" He asked me with a stern face, clasping his hands on the table.

"Yes..."

"I will suggest you to not cross your limits. I mean, you're good at working and stuff, it doesn't mean that you will try to do things out of my orders. And for the question you asked me... You don't need to know the reason why she was angry or mad. It's none of your business."

I gave him a small nod, "Okay sir." I replied and took all the files. Getting up from the chair I left the room.

_

I knocked on Yoohyeon's door, pushing it, i entered inside.

I met with Sana. She was arranging the files. Yoohyeon was sitting on her chair.

"Good morning..." Sana greeted me and i gave her a small smile with a 'good morning'

I walked towards the chair and sat on it. Yoohyeon was busy in her work.

I waited for Sana to leave the room.

After twenty minutes she left the room. I cleared my throat to get Yoohyeon's attention.

She looked at me with a confusing look. "What?"

"Yesterday...when I came to take your signatures, you were not in your best mood. Were you good? Are you alright now?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Did you bring those documents?"

I gave her a nod and handed all the documents to her.

Maybe she was angry because of the investor? Because that was the only thing that happened before i left the meeting room.

I can't really figure out.

"Here..." She kept those documents in front of me.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

I stood up from the chair, turning around i started walking towards the door.

"Minji!"

I heard her voice and turned around.

She quickly closed the laptop, pacing towards the door, she locked it from the inside.