CH-8

⚠️WARNING⚠️

[SEXUAL ASSAULT]

•••••••

[After three weeks]

[MINJI'S POV]

We were tired of going to the police station. They were not ready to start the investigation.

Every time they would give us some random reasons, they told us that it was Handong's fault. She shouldn't have been friends with such a person, who is aggressive.

It was Yoohyeon, the name Handong told me when she was going for a dinner at her place. Police just told us her name.

They forced us to cancel the case but Mark isn't ready to do so.

When the system gets corrupted, we should take the justice by ourselves and that's what I'm going to do right now.

My close friend Jimin is helping me alot, he helped us in removing information about Yoohyeon's dad, Arang.

If I don't make Yoohyeon's life hell, I will live in regret forever.

"Did you get something else from the information he gave us?"

I heard Mark's voice, I turned my head to look at him. "Nothing special about him. Yoohyeon now lives with one of her servant because he kicked her out..." I spoke looking at him. I closed the diary and kept my head down on the table.

Mark walked towards me and sat beside me on the chair. He held my hand. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me.

I raised my head up and locked my gaze with him. "Don't you want justice for Handong?" I asked him.

"I do want justice for Handong but I don't want to lose you in the process. What you're going to do includes you having sex with those disgusting people. Are you ready for that?" He asked me.

I gave him a nod, my tears started streaming down on my skin. He rested his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears. "If you are ready then I'm ready too..." He whispered looking at me.

•••••••

[The next day]

Yoohyeon was sleeping peacefully, when she opened her eyes slightly, she saw the small girl bringing a tray with a cup of coffee on it. The silver haired girl rubbed her eyes and got up lazily.

She looked at the girl who kept the tray on the small table near Yoohyeon, which was of her height.

After keeping the tray the girl started walking outside but Yoohyeon stopped her by shouting, "Hey!"

The girl turned around, "Who told you to give me the coffee?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"My... uncle..." The girl replied.

"Jake?" Asked Yoohyeon, the girl gave her a nod.

"Okay..." The silver haired girl whispered looking at the girl.

Yoohyeon got up from the bed, taking the cup in her hand, she walked towards the door, the small girl walked towards her room, leaving Yoohyeon's room.

The silver haired girl found Jake in the kitchen, she walked towards him and kept the cup of coffee on the table.

Jake looked at her with confusion plastered on his face.

"Why are you teaching her to do these stuff in such an early age?" Said Yoohyeon, she poured all the coffee in the sink.

"Ma'am, girls in our family must learn everything from an early age." Jake replied.