CH-3

When Yoohyeon walked inside her house, she saw Taehyung resting on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"What are you doing here??" asked Yoohyeon, she hanged her keys onto the hook and approched him.

She sat beside him. He quickly got up and sat straight, crossing his legs.

"I wanted to see you." Taehyung whispered, switching off his phone, he kept it aside and hugged her gently.

"Did Siyeon tell you to watch over me??" asked Yoohyeon, she wrapped her hands around him and patted his back, she knew, it was the blonde haired girl's plan to send him. He pulled away.

"No, she didn't say anything. I wanted to meet you, can I not hangout with my childhood friend??" He asked with a pout.

"You can, how have you been??" The silver haired girl asked.

Before he could answer her, someone inturrepted them.

"Hey Tae! How are you??" They both turned to look at this person.

Yoohyeon sighed in frustration.

Taehyung stood up, he bowed a little. "Hi uncle, I'm fine, how about you." He asked with a smile on his face.

"Dad, we were talking, you inturrepted us." Said Yoohyeon, looking at her dad.

Her dad ignored her, he glanced at Taehyung with a smile. "How is your work??" He asked Taehyung.

"I-Its going good, I have recently got a promotion." Taehyung stuttered, he felt the awkward tension building up between Yoohyeon and her dad.

"Atleast, you and Siyeon are doing something valuable in your life." Her dad said, looking at Yoohyeon, his tone was filled with sarcasm.

Yoohyeon stood up from the couch, she glanced at her dad and then at Taehyung.

"Tae, wait in my room, I'll join you." She said, he nodded and paced towards her room.

"What are you trying to say??" The silver haired girl asked looking at her father, as she kept her hands in her pockets.

"You heard it. You're wasting your time." He whispered gritting his teeth.

"Do you want me to become like you??" Asked Yoohyeon, as she approached him slowly.

"I want you to find a job, handle my business or do something that doesn't include wasting your time." He replied dryly.

"Did I say anything, when you got married to a girl who was of my age!" She raised her voice at him.

"She was in love with me, don't interfere in my private life." Her dad whispered.

"Love... My ass. She was in love with your wealth and that's why she left you. You, being a fucking pervert, you used her for se-..." before she could say anything she felt a sharp slap on her left cheek, causing her to clench her fists tightly.

He gripped on her collars and made her look at him. She stared at him without feeling guilty.

"Watch your mouth. Don't cross your limits, it will be too late for you to realise what you have done to yourself. I'm warning you again, do something useful and act wisely." He whispered and gritted his teeth.

Yoohyeon yanked his hands away, with an immense force. "Don't give me your one of those fucking lectures, and don't tell me what to do." She hissed at him and headed towards her room, leaving him in a worried state.

He was scared for her future and her arrogant behaviour. He massaged his temples and headed to his room.

•••••••