Your journey starts here

Time skip to 2 weeks*

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke up from what seemed to be a long and tiring nap. My injuries have completely recovered after what happened two weeks ago. I heard that the incident was declared in the news. I don't know why the palace allowed it to be reported all around the world.

I sat on my bed scratching my head and staring at the ceiling. They probably took advantage of the incident and spread it across the grandline to show the world, especially the pirates of the power that the celestial dragons possesses. I thought to myself. Well, this is so like dad. He would always want to scare his enemies by the power and authority he has.

My mind wonders off to my uncle, who took the responsibility of the incident. I really feel bad that he was strip off from his title as a celestial dragon. At the same time, it smelled like freedom for me knowing that he had always wanted to stay away from here and live a normal life.

I strip away the blanket that's covering my legs and went to my table. I opened the drawer underneath it and took out the book entitled 'Immunohematology'. Yep, it's a medicine book. I've grown tired and weary reading politics so I decided to give myself a break by reading a medicine book.

3 hours later, Annie knocked on my door carrying my lunch. Wearing a maid's outfit, black dress and a clean white apron embroidered in it. Her hair is yellow and her eyes are pure black, and she has an innocent look, too pretty to be a servant. Carrying with her my favorite spicy beef steak, I looked at her excitedly. I had not noticed it's already lunch time because I was too focused reading my book. "It's medicine again, (y/n)-sama. If the king finds out about this, he would burn this book I'm sure about it." Annie stated looking at the title of my book.

"Yep , that is if he would find out. Right Annie?" I winked at her indicating that it should be a secret between the two of us. Annie chuckled a little bit and sat on the chair. She's like a friend to me, no, more like a close friend of mine. I've told her most of my secrets and she would keep them to herself. Just like how she kept my secret training with my uncle every 9 pm for the past years. She's also the one who buys me the medicine books I have since I could not get out of my room. I would give her my money and she would buy the book and secretly hand it to me during meal times. Annie was also the one who told me the news about my uncle, and what is happening in the world, because again, I am locked up in this palace as if taking the place of Rapunzel. That is how trustworthy she is.

As I was eating my lunch,  munching on my beef steak, Annie handed me a letter. I was surprised to see it was from my uncle."God, I'm glad he's fine." I said in relief.

I was in the process of reading the letter while drinking when I choked myself with the water because of what I have read. "Are you okay (y/n)-sama?" Annie inquired wiping away the water that spilled in my dress. "Yeah, I'm okay don't worry." I replied. I asked Annie to leave me alone for now since I need some privacy.  I want to finish reading the letter on my own.

Annie did what I asked her to and immediately left me alone in silence.

To my beloved niece, I know you're worried about me since last week but I just would like to inform you I'm fine.

I felt a sudden relief in my heart knowing that he's fine.

I know you are tired of dealing with your father's orders and probably have made up your mind in escaping to freedom.

I continued reading. This is the part where I was choked with my water.

If you wanna escape, do it tonight, I could be able to help you :)

Just how on Earth did he knows I'm escaping? And the timing couldn't be right because I was literally planning to escape tonight. I bowed down underneath my bed just to look at my baggage that I'll be bringing with me.

At 12 am tonight I'll be waiting at our usual meeting place. Don't worry about the security, I'll deal with it myself.

I folded the letter and put it inside my baggage. Still unable to absorbed the upcoming plans. I feel so nervous and excited at the same time, because this will probably fail but the possibilities of it in becoming successful is what inspires me and keeps the hope burning inside me.

Good luck my beloved niece, this is the start of your journey. I am sure this will lead you towards your dream in becoming free and to study medicine on your own will. :)

I laid down on my bed and sighed closing my eyes and calming myself.

1 week ago somewhere in the Grandline with the strawhat pirates*

"Ancient weapon!?" Nami cried out while reading the newspaper. The other members, Ussop, Chopper and and Sanji hastily went towards Nami's location as they were trying to take the newspaper from Nami's possession curious about the news.

"The King of the Celestial Dragons, King Garbel Masimmo's daughter is the Mariejois' ancient weapon." Ussop stated reading the news out loud.

"Woah! Is this her? (Y/n) Massimo? She's too pretty for a celestial dragon!" Sanji excitedly announced, with his heart shaped eyes and dancing in delight.

"I can't believe they announced it in the news. Are they aware that this could bring them danger?" Robin asked in curiosity.

"Hmm, dunno, maybe we could kidnap her right? Make her our nakama (friend or crew)" Luffy said casually while picking his left nose with his left pinky finger.

"Hey, Straw hat-ya! That's exactly what the King wants us to do. He's making her daughter a bait for the pirates to come near their vicinity so they could easily capture-" Law was cut from his statement.

"Luffy! Your booger is in my ice cream you bastard! Stop throwing them anywhere!" Chopper shouted.

"Oh? Sorry hehe, I didn't notice it flew away." Luffy replied.

Law dropped his jaw in disbelief. "These idiots never listen." He whispered to himself.

"So what's the plan captain?" Zoro inquired napping at the grass while leaning himself against the wall,  eyes closed but awake.

*ring ring ring ring, ring ring ring ring, ring ring ring ring*

The den den mushi suddenly rung interrupting the group's discussion.

"Who could be calling you?" Franky wondered.

"Hey Luffy, I suggest you shouldn't answer that, it could be a trap set up by the governement to locate where we a-" Ussop's advice was cut off when Luffy immediately went for the den den mushi and answered the call.

"Moshi moshi! I am Monkey D. Luffy, I'm going to become the king of the pirates!"  Luffy answered excitedly.

Nami hurriedly went near him and  spanked his head "Luffy don't recklessly answer the call introducing who you are you idiot!" But it was too late since he already answered the call.

"Luffy I'm glad you answered the call." The man on the other side of the line respond.

"Who are you? Wanna be part of my crew?" As he received another spank from Sanji.