An embarrassing day

Timeskip to 2 days later*

My relationship with my friends went well so far. I could without a doubt, relate to their craziness. Me being with them feels like I'm at home. I feel comfortable to show the real me, without bothering to hide my composure unlike when I lived as a Princess in Mariejois. They never failed to assure me that I belong to this group, and we are family.

I looked at my wrist watch to check the time, it's already 7 am in the morning, so I decided to get up of the bed and headed to the bath room.

I'm being time conscious again. Since I have always been keen on my schedules when I was at the palace, I didn't know I have carried that kind of attitude with me. Well, that's just the way I am, and you're just the way you are. (XD)

Anyway, here I am facing the mirror, brushing my teeth and gargled at last. I sunk my face close to the water faucet when I heard the bathroom door opened at the back. I turned my glare towards it and was surprised to see Trafalagar Law went out.

His head and upper body dripping with water droplets, his lower half covered with a white towel.

I wondered my eyes from his wet face down to his stomach. He has black tattoos all over his chest and musculine arms.

I nailed my gaze from his sharp jawline down to his abs and swallowed hard as if a big lump was stuck on my throat. I was hypnotized by my view as I continue to stand stiffly at my spot.

"Hot." I accidentally whispered. Not taking away my gaze at his abs.

"What?"

"Dog..." I continued as I realized I was intently staring at his abdomen and hastily removed my gaze and look at  him.

"I-i want some hotdog."

May the devil forgive me for not knowing what to excuse. I slightly panicked.

"I don't have a hotdog with me (y/n)-ya."

"Y-you don't?" I asked sarcastically

"Do I look like I have one?" He argued.

"Oh..yes, ofcourse you don't have one hahaha sorry I'm still quite a bit sleepy."

I rashed towards the door but before I could open it, he asked me once again.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to ask for Sanji's hotdog instead..." I answered awkwardly and proceeded to go out.

I realized I said it the wrong way. I covered my face with my hands cursing myself with embarrassment. I don't know if I was imagining things but I think I saw traf smiling at my peripheral vision before I got out from the bathroom.

I senselessly swung open the door to the kitchen looking so devastated. My thoughts are still pinned to our conversation in the bathroom.

The smell of delicious pancakes crowded in the kitchen as I followed it to the counter. Sanji approached me, his face beaming with excitement. "(Y/n)-chwuuuaan! Good morning!"

"Good morning too, Sanji-san." I replied. "What's for breakfast?"

"For this morning's breakfast, I made a special pancake for the three beautiful ladies." He joyfully answered.

A few minutes later, Sanji asked me the favor to call everyone to gather for the morning breakfast.

We all sat one by one as we all drool over the pancakes Sanji made.

"So, did you actually get to eat his hotdog?" Traf teasingly inquired while everyone's busy eating their pancakes.

"Shut your trap, Trafalagar Law." I stiffly responded as he slightly giggled at my reaction.