Have you ever fell in love?

Old lady's house**

"Sorry about this antic place. I hope it's okay for you stay here." She stated.

"No gramps, it's okay. This is more than enough. Do you live here alone?"
(Y/n)-ya inquired.

"Yes I live here alone. I don't have a child and my husband is dead..."

"Sorry about that gramps.."

"No it's okay, it was a long time ago so it's fine now." She smiled.

(Y/n)-ya's  empty stomach again released a grumbling sound.

"Sorry to interrupt old lady, but do you have some food?" I queried.

"Yes I have, could you wait a little longer? I'll cook you some delicious meat. But first let me lead you to your room." The lady welcomed us to a spacious room with only one small bed not enough to suffice two persons.

"I bet it's okay if you two share the same bed right?" The lady asked. "Since you two are lovers." She continued.

"Y-yes, it's fine.. haha" (y/n)-ya forced a smile.

"Okay then, you guys can rest for a while, I'll go get you some clothes." We both agreed as we proceed to get in the room.

"(Y/n)-ya, what's with the funny tactics?"

"Sorry about that Traf, I had no choice because the people in here hates pirates." She explained. "When I first arrive at the village, the people were attacked by those dreadful pirates. That's where I met the old lady. Her crops were being rob and the rest of the people couldn't do anything about it."

"Fine then. So we just have to pretend like we're lovers washed ashore on this island?"

"Yeah."

Before the conversation could continue, we heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/n), trafalgar-man, here are your clothes, go ahead and change, the food will be ready in a few minutes." We both nodded and said our thanks.

"Imma go change first, you go out for now." She ordered, and I did what she just told me.

Timeskip brought to you by a prosperous lunch**

Time flew so fast and it's already evening. We haven't heard from the straw hat's arrival yet.

"(Y/n)-ya... We have to head back where we came from. Luffy and the others are probably there." I proposed.

"We don't have to..
Knowing them, they'll surely look for us and they'll eventually find their way here. I trust in that." She muttered while laying herself down in the comfortable bed.

She's wearing a plain white silky lingerie sleepwear, exposing her thighs while carelessly combing her hair with her fingers in a fine manner.

"What?" She snapped me out of my thoughts. I haven't noticed I was staring at her for a long time.

(Y/n)'s pov**

I lay myself in a comfortable position on the bed, to relax myself from a tiring day. As I was resting and shoving my hair, I noticed Trafalgar staring at me looking so flinty causing me to faze since I'm wearing only a silky white lingerie exposing my legs and my chest. The old lady handed it to me. She said it's from her previous tourist visitors.

I could feel the pressure from his keen gaze causing my body to release an unusual heat so I decided to distract him

"What?" I asked.

He somehow came to  his senses as he removed his glare off of me towards the side of the bed. "Nothing." He replied as he deliberately went to my side and skid himself to the sheets.