away

Can't think of a better title.

The elegant palace surrounded your vision, but it looks inferior compared to where you came from. Majestic gleaming chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, emblazing the carpets and a huge rectangular table presenting variety of foods positioned at the center of the dining hall. At the very end of the table is the man Law despised the most. The mischievous Donquixiote Doflamingo. His pink furred coat wrapping his back and a pink sunglasses covering his eyes as he sits comfortably, his chin on top of his fist displaying nonchalance. The rest of his members gathered in the table.

"Welcome to the Donquixiote family, (y/n)." The thought of it disgusts you almost causing you to gag in front of them. But you have to cooperate, for Law's crew.

"Come sit with us, let's all have dinner together." He invited you, leaning against his chair. You grimaced but then managed to compose yourself.

Just like what I always do when I was at the palace.

Yes your Majesty.

Ew.

"Let's get to the point Doflamingo." You uttered firmly holding the silver spoon. "Release Law's crew and I'll fight alongside with you." You continued without faltering.

"I've already released them the moment you stepped in this palace." He grinned unleashing devilish laugh.

It somehow alleviated your feelings. Now all you have to do is cooperate with them for the mean time while waiting for your friends and Law to come rescue you.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

The first night without you by his side drowned him in solitude. Looking up staring straight at the peaking moon, he wonders what you're doing at the moment. Worries and concerns filling in his heart at the thought of you being with his most hated person. The deafening absence of your voice makes him want to check up on you. He missed your banters, your nonsense jokes, your clingy personality, your smile, he misses all of you. He's glad that his crew are finally safe, but it pains him to think that you have to be overthrown in such danger to save them. Three days is too agonizing for him, especially when you walked right through the perils. Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't notice the sound of footsteps nearing him.

"Tra-guy?" Robin called out, breaking the silence. Her gentle voice encompasses sympathy. "I know you're worried about (y/n), but you have to trust her." She added crossing her arms, as she fended her gaze to the peeping luminous ball above.

"I know, I just can't help thinking about her condition."

Robin chuckled. "You love her don't you?" Law stiffed, unable to answer her out of the blue question.

The memory of your kiss painted in his mind. It was one of the best moments he never wanted to end. For the first time in a while, he finally found someone more important than his life. Someone who loves and cares for him. Someone who inspires him to wake up in the morning, to smile, and to continue living. He knows deep inside, his life will never be the same again, now that you came.

"Leave me alone." But despite the soft spot in him, his fiesty exterior remained sturdy.

.
.

Your friends started accumulating informations, and secretly inviting allies from the different regions of Dressrosa. The hidden sinister buried beneath the cheerful facade of Dressrosa slowly resurfaces as they learn more about the horrible truth behind the talking dolls and the dark past of the former King who originally ruled the island.

The five remaining straw hats in the island had divided themselves, each assigned with a different task. Franky was assigned to destroy the factory, Robin and Usopp was assigned to lead the tontatta fairies to rescue their kind, and Zoro to pave way for Luffy and Law's invasion, to prevent further interference.

☀️☀️☀️☀️

Three days had past but it felt like a week for you haven't heard nor see your friends and Law but you know they've been preparing for your rescue so you had to be patient. You've bought enough time for them and this is the day you would have to expect for an all out battle.

Declining to be the damsel in distress during serious situations,  you've planned to secretly eliminate a number of the Donquixiote's forces on your own.   In this way, you could at least lessen the chances of your friends being interrupted during their raid.

"(Y/n), where are you going?" Diamante suspiciously inquired, sitting on the red couch, reaching for his coffee.

"Off to try some dress I haven't worn. Would you like to come? I have caterpillar hairpins and green unitards. Perfect match for your flower head dress." You sarcastically answered, causing Trebol to let out a mocking laugh. Diamante's expression turned livid.

"Are you ridiculing me?"

"Are you offended?" You continued to walk casually "Sorry."  Swinging your arms, you headed straight to your room.

You locked the door to make sure no one could come in. You know that their suspicions on you are increasing  little by little and anytime by now, they might hold you as a hostage. Well, not that you weren't, but it would be more convenient to be free from obstacles hindering your plans.

You took out the rope that you've been hiding in your bag. You eyed it for a few seconds, a grin etched on your lips as you remember your past.

Just like the old times.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Delinger!" You stumbled upon a short blonde boy, wearing blue short shorts and stilettos, he has a baseball cap with horns on it and he looked eerily pissed.

"As I have expected (y/n). You're betraying Doflamingo." He muttered, meandering his gaze on a number of their fallen armies littered with bloodshed. You sweatdropped as you laid your scythe on your shoulder leaning on one leg.

"I was never and will never be a part of this disgusting group of pirates." You gave him a feisty smirk. He grimaced at your statement.

"Well if that's what you're up to, I'm gonna have to dispose you right here and surrender you to Doflamingo." He enunciated,  positioning himself for an attack.

"I'd like to see you try." You challenged, rendering your scythe from your shoulder.

I have to abolish this dimwit right now or he'll ruin my plans.

With that you, sprinted towards him swinging your scythe on your left hand releasing your wind blade. He luckily dodge it with his famous cartwheel. He galloped forward raising his right foot kicking you from the sides but he always fails to land a single blow on you. He keeps attacking   only for you to evade them knocking some stuffs on the area. You finally managed to look for an opening and hastily spinned your scythe from above cutting his right shoulder. Blood shedding from the cut area as he winced in pain. You didn't give him the chance to recover and aimed for his belly rendering your finishing blow.

That was quite a challenge.

Good job.

Now time to keep the body.

//////////////////////

I don't really know what's going on in my life right now. I'm glad I'm able to write stories in here since this is the only outlet i could run into whenever i feel sad and lonely.

Anyways, reminding u to be kind to everyone bc we never know what they're going thru in life.

😉