The straw hat pirates

(Y/n)'s pov

I looked down on my window to check the guards in charge for my security. There are like three, no.. 4 of them standing, their back facing against the wall. Due to the incident that happened last two weeks ago, my father had tightened the security that he even assigned some guards outside of my window. I guess I was right all this time. Fighting to escape is inevitable. I thought to myself preparing for a surprise attack. This is the time where I show the result of my training for 14 years.

Grabbing my scythe, tangling my back pack, I released my rope and tightly held my grip on it, my two feet against the wall and started jumping downwards step by step without the guards noticing. When I reached the third floor, I released my grip from the rope and frenzied towards the two guards. I swung my scythe in the air downwards unleashing the wind scythe attack knocking two of the guards unconcious. Two down, three left. The remaining guards was frightened at the surprise attack. "(Y/n)-sama!" The other guard shouted, baffled by what he saw. One guard standing at the back of me tried to push the emergency button but before he could even press it, I didn't give him a chance to alarm the others as I swiftly kick the den den mushi from his possession and striked him with my scythe, knocking him out of breath. Three down... Guard number 4 attempted to attack me from behind when I hastily swung my scythe hitting his torso as blood sprinkled out from his armored body. The last guard striked his sword infront of me but I only evaded his attacks. Swinging his sword from above, I briskly run towards him and hastily cut open his belly with my scythe. It was my first time fighting with someone aside from my uncle. "That was easy" I proudly praised myself and hurriedly run towards the bush.

Outside the wall of the palace*

"Uncle!!" I shouted in delight. Running towards him with an open arms and excitedly jumped with joy as I wrapped my arms around him lifting me up in the air. I couldn't contain my happiness that I felt my tears spilling down without me noticing it.

"You look ugly." My uncle uttered.
"Thanks, you too." I answered. We both laughed like what we usually do when we're together. "Thank God you're alive, I thought you already kicked the bucket." I bantered. "I told you wild weeds don't easily die." He replied. While walking infront of me. Leading the way further from the palace' vicinity.

"Uncle, how am I going to escape? There are way too many guards." I quietly asked him. Both of us are currently hiding at the back of an old tree blending with the forest looking across the empty sea. It's cold and the wind is blowing quite heavy causing the sea to create huge waves. There were like 20-30 armored guards circling the area forming a barrier facing infront of the sea. The Celestial Dragons were aware that a group of pirates may come to attack anytime since the news about me being an ancient weapon had scattered all around the world.

My uncle interrupted me from looking at the guards and grabbed me by my hand inviting me to sit down for awhile before he proceeds to discuss about the plan.

"(Y/n) listen, you heard about the straw hat pirates right?" He asked me in his most moderate voice.

"Yup, I did." I shortly replied.

"Well, I asked for their help in rescuing you."

I was bewildered from what I heard. "Wait? Did you mean Monkey D. Luffy from the worst generation? the son of Monkey D. Dragon and the person who joined the war of the best?" I uttered without a pause.

"Shhh..lower down your voice..
Yes that's the guy I'm talking about. They're coming here to get you. Don't worry. They're kind people. You can trust them." My uncle responded in a soft voice . I was not expecting they would go through the trouble of rescuing me. It could ruin their reputation since I'm sure that the celestial dragon would announced it as a kidnapping incident instead of me breaking out and running away.

"They said it's okay because they're pirates anyway. They're so used to being accused of doing unlawful things." My uncle snapped me out of my thoughts as if he knows what's going on in my mind. Trying to take the guilt building up inside of me.

I was about to speak when the palace released an emergency alarm, earning the attention of the rest of the armed forces in front of us.

"Shit, I think it was the guards I knocked unconscious when I was escaping from my room. They have probably awoken and reported immediately." I informed my uncle.

"It's okay. They're here too." My uncle reassured me.

"Huh?" Was all I could answer when I heard someone shouted.

"Gum gum no, jet pistol!" I looked at the direction of the man who shouted and was impressed by what I saw. The man wearing a red unbuttoned cardigan with an x scar on his chest and a straw hat on his head, had stretched his arms in about 12 meters long and swung it across the armed forces in horizontal manner, knocking 10 of them all together. He jumped from his ship and landed his feet on the shore holding his hat tightly, cracking his knuckles and neck preparing himself for an attacked.

"It's the straw hat pirates." My uncle silently announced looking away from me, gazing at the direction of Luffy and the others. Amazement showed on his face with a mix of relief.

I transferred my gaze from Luffy's location towards the direction of the palace and noticed a bunch of armed forces rapidly approaching towards the commotion. I signaled my uncle to advert him in our own predicament.

"Uncle, it's the palace' reinforcements." I warned holding his sleeves tightly.

"Don't worry, let me handle them. Just run towards the straw hats now." He ordered.

"Then what about you? Aren't you coming with me?" I worriedly asked him hoping he'd agree to join me.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but I have to stop them here myself or else, all of the sacrifices and plan to rescue you would be put to waste." He sturdily answered. His eyes looking so determined that I know myself, I couldn't change his mind at the moment.

"Then what if something happens to you?"

"Like what? I told you right I'm a wild weed." He muttered smiling at me, trying to ease my worries. "You have to hurry, your friends are waiting." He continued while turning his gaze away from me and running towards the reinforcements. He unveiled his flaming sword and left me alone in my spot.

I was about to run towards the sea when I stopped myself and looked back to call my uncle's attention.

"Uncle!" I shouted.
"Thank you, for being like a father to me." I bowed in front of him huge tears left my eyes. I couldn't contain myself. I am not even sure if this would be the last moment I'd see him. He ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Always remember, wherever you might be, you are always loved." My uncle spoke to me. Unable to stop his tears from falling. "Now run, and don't look back. You are now free." He released me from his hug and pushed me away towards the sea.

Uncle Rein started to attack the reinforcements preventing them from joining the others and getting in the way of my escaped.

Five of the guards tried to hinder in front of me to stop me from uniting with the straw hats. I was about to unleash my attack when I heard a painful scream from my uncle.

My attention was diverted to his location. I was shocked to see him lay down on the ground with blood spewing from his mouth. A sword made up of light had pierced his gut area. I covered my mouth with both of my hands, dumbfounded by what I saw. A liter of blood flooded out from his wound as he lay on the ground screaming and enduring the pain.

"Kizaru... That stupid old man." I uttered quietly feeling the anger lushing within me. Tears blurring my vision, I felt a sudden urge of bloodlust trying to take over my body.