The Surgeon of Death

(Y/n)'s pov

"Hoi, Luffy, are you sure about your decision in making her a part of our crew?" The long-nosed man whispered.

"Hmm? Yeah. I am." Luffy stated with his plain  expressions.

"Best friend!" I jumped towards the long nosed man and wrap my arms around him. He was stunned at what I did.

"H-hey! What bestfriend are you talking about? You dont even know my name." The long nosed defended hesitant to touch me.

"Oh, what's your name by the way?" I asked.

"SO YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW!" They all screamed in unison.

"Haha, sorry I just got here." I smiled scratching the back of my head.

"I'm  Luffy."

"I'm  Usopp. The captain of this ship. You should call me senpai."(obviously lying"

"I'm Nami."

"Call me Robin."

"(Y/n)-chwaann I'm Sanji your future husband."

"Hello, I'm tony tony chopper!"
So cute.

"I'm supeeeerrrr Frankyyy!!"

"Roronoa Zoro."

"I'm Brook. May I know the color of your panties? Yohohoho!"
Nami hit him hard in the head.

I looked at the last person standing behind them, his back leaning against the wooden wall of the ship, wearing a black leather jacket that extends beneath his knees with a yellow pirate logo print, and denim jeans with black spots on it. His white round cap has the same spots too. Hiding both of his hands in his pocket, looking so stern. But handsome.

"You are?" I asked.

"Law. Trafalgar Law." He shortly replied. He has a deep and manly voice.

"Trafalagar.... Wait y-you mean the famous Surgeon of Death??" I was dumbfounded.

I knew it was him all along. When my uncle called his name last night, I had a strange feeling that he could be the guy I've been looking forward to meet.

The best doctor in the world. Luck must have favored me.

Savouring one of the best moments in my life, I frantically brought down my back pack unzipped it, and rifled through my stuff. I grabbed my medical book and a black ballpen then handed it over to him.

He didn't move an inch and looked at me with a buffled expression. Everyone was silently staring at me confused of my actions.

"Please sign me an autograph on my book." I pleaded.

Law's pov**

Autograph? Just who does she think I am? I'm not a famous artist or some superhero. Why would she ask for my autograph?

"What are you doing?" I placidly asked, trying to manage my confuse visage.

"I'm a fan of yours," She replied. "I have been wanting to meet the world's best doctor." She intently gazed at me. I scanned my eyes through her (e/c) orbs. She looks determined and quite stubborn.

"HAHAHA tra-guy I didn't know the princess of the Mariejois is a big fan of yours." Luffy bantered.

"Yeah yeah." Usopp nodded in agreement.

"Shut your trap Straw hat-ya!" I muttered.

"Oi Luffy, don't address me with that title. I'm no longer a princess from here on." (Y/n) stated.