Tornado

Bath with blood and sweat, you managed to composed yourself not to look tired and vulnerable in front of him. Your hands are tied with sea prisms at your back tight enough to restrict the blood flow and probably would leave a mark on your skin, but you didn't mind.

Your eyes darted straight at Law's weakened state, a few strands of your (h/c) hair smeared around your now already sticky cheeks from a few tears you wasted. You grapple your wrist in an attempt to escape absentmindedly beside Trebol whose snort was jiggling never reaching the ground.

Law scowled from a distance when he realized that his opponents took you as a hostage. As expected from that damn bird. Without further contemplation, he pushed himself up forcing his feet to balance him as he gasp for some air.

Walking towards you, his pace was slow and unsteady showing that he was also in pain, or probably he has lost his stamina from the amount of power he released a while ago.

In a fraction of seconds, your eyes widened at the sight of Doflamingo on his back.

"Law! at your back!" You warned him. He was quick to respond as he defended himself with his nodachi.

Doflamingo hovered over him and sent the two of them flying. If you would estimate their position, they're probably 20 meters above the ground  fighting an intense battle.

A few agonizing minutes later, the only thing you could see are the small figure of the two men. One being strangled by his arms, and the other person being the one strangling. The latter was Doflamingo whom you hate to admit, has the obvious advantage. They paused on air for what seemed to be an infinite seconds to you.

You wonder what the two are currently discussing amidst their deadly fight. If you were in that position, you would've not understand any words your enemy would speak to you since panick would sure overtake your thoughts.

Seeing them mouthing words from afar stirred up the curiosity in you. What are they discussing about? You remember Doflamingo and Law mentioning the name Corazon for the umpteenth time which made you even wonder. Who really is that Corazon? Is he part of Law's past?

Whatever was going on in your mind right now, you have to set it for another time since the man you love is on the verge of dying. Having the urge to help Law, you think of ways on how to escape from the walking snort beside you who's currently cheering for Doflamingo. His ugly bangs made it look worst when he was talking gibberish since you weren't listening to him. You're thinking of ways on how to help Law and the face of that walking snort just had to be the subject of your eyes while you formulate a plan in your head. You fended your sight to the ground as you stare at it blankly.

A few seconds later, an idea popped in your head. If you couldn't steal the key from Trebol and fly your way towards the two men to save Law, then why not use the talk-no jutsu instead? Just like how Usopp tricks his dumb enemy into thinking he has 8,000 men, and how Naruto would tell his opponent to side with them since it's never too late, it's not bad to use that tactic.

Before you could even speak, you took a glance at Trebol's dumb-looking snort face. Now how do I start this?

"HAHA!" You faked laugh to gain Trebol's attention which was a success.

You shot your head down a shadow covered your eyes, smirking a bit to look intimidating. It somehow worked on Trebol since the walking snort displayed worries.

"Hey snort face. Did you really think your sea prism could suppress an ancient weapon?" You grinned devilishly earning a scowl on Trebol's face. You honestly don't know if it could suppress your ancient weapon powers, but what if it does right? You just have to play along.