The Library

"No." He answered shortly.

His remarks were always cold. I wonder what could have probably happened to him in the past, that resulted to his rigid personality. Although I was expecting for him to decline my request, I still insisted to ask him just incase luck would favor me again.

"You don't have to really tutor me tho, I just would like to have someone whom I could ask for help whenever the lesson gets complicated. I'll also be asking Chopper the same thing. " I explained to him, hoping he might consider my proposition.

"What do I get in return?" He challenged.

"You can ask me any favor you want. If you'd like me to kill someone, maybe bake you delicious pies? Make you some lemmon shake? Wash your clothes? Assist you with your paper works? Get you some coffee every morning? You decide." I gave him a good amount of options. Negotiation is the key.

He stood up from his position deliberately walking towards my direction, he slipped both of his hands in his pockets.

"How about you do anything I ask you? Anything. " He added. His head slightly tilting down at me because of our difference in height. His gazes looked as if he's planning to do something I wouldn't expect.

"Fine." I agreed extending my right arm towards him and we both closed the deal by handshake.

A huge wave suddenly hit the Sunny creating a strong impact inside, knocking down some of the books, glass vase and chairs. I felt a little bit dizzy as the ground we were standing moved upwards, downwards, left and right, shaking my body trying to loose my balance.

Traf was standing a meter away from me looking so unbothered, when the bookshelf started to collapse towards my direction. It was too late for me to notice since I was busy trying to balance my feet on the ground.

The shelf was about to fall on me when Traf suddenly slammed his right arm on one of its plank, preventing it from hitting me. Our bodies were inches apart, his eyes slightly looking down on me, as he tug his left hand on one of my arms to stop me from falling. The ship moved again caused by another wave, but it's less powerful than the first hit. So we were still standing not moving an inch because of the close gap.

I turned my gaze to his face, and stared right into his grey orbs, as he did the same thing, scrutinizing my features up close.

He moved closer to me that I could even feel the warmth and scent of his breath. It smells so good that it almost turned me on.

I felt a sudden feverish feeling and the only thing I could hear was my heart beat. Not the waves crashing, not the broken glasses, not the humming winds.

Our lips were a few centimeters apart and silence filled the room when the ship stopped moving.

"Be on alert next time." He whispered. His voice was deep, and manly and... sexy. That was all he could say before he turned back the shelf to its original position, still holding my arms.

"Traf, I-" I was cut from my statement when Chopper banged open the library door, rushing towards us.

"(Y/n), tra-guy, are you guys okay?" He worriedly ask, gasping for some air. His hands were on his knee cap trying to rest his body from probably sprinting.

I looked at the poor little guy, pleased to know that he was concerned about our safety. "Yeah we're okay Chopper, how about you guys? Is anyone injured?" I queried in return.

"No one was hurt so far, because we were all staying together in one place." The cute little doctor replied.

"What caused all of that?" Traf inquired, his brows knitted together in confusion.

"It was a huge wave. Nami said that it was caused by a strong wind blowing towards our direction." Chopper answered.

"Anyway, we have to clean this mess right now, so we can all go back for lunch." I demanded. The three of us joined forces in cleaning the library.

A few minutes later, we finished cleaning up like nothing happened.

Timeskip to 2 hours

"Everyone! Lunch is ready!" Luffy announced, causing all of us to walk towards the dining area and sat together side by side in one table.

Sanji brought a delicious meal. His first batch are filet mignon, a soup of roasted tomatoes, beef burgundy, and grilled meats. He brought another platter composed of baked lasagna,  Shrimp portofino,and squid ink pasta with asparagus.

"Wow! do you guys usually prepare this many?" I asked. My mouth drooling as I stare at each one of the foods.

"Hmm, not really, today is a special day because this is a welcome party for you..." Luffy stated.

"Everyone, cheers to our new nakama!(crew/friend)." We all toased together and started eating the delicious meals.  I ate so many of it since It tasted so good.

"Mmm, safnjif! Yof meafs sre delicfiiius (sanji your meals are delicious)." I cried in amusement while munching my food.

"Talk properly will you?!" Usopp scolded me.

"HAHAHA are you really a Princess? You're so goofy." Zoro added.

"(Y/n)- chwuuuaaann!! Thank you for praising my food! This is still the beginning of it, I'll cook a lot more for you in the upcoming days, and months, and years and forever and ever!" Sanji shouted feeling gratified about what I said.

We all chuckled and the noises of laughter filled the dining area.

****

The straw hats are rowdy...Extremely rowdy.

Foods flying all across the table,Luffy stealing Usopp's lasagna, green beans toppled all around the dining table, Zoro wrapping his right arm on Law, forcing him to drink his sake, Nami using thunderbolt on sanji, chopper inserting two wooden sticks on his nose, dancing like an idiot, brook playing violin, franky showing off his new hair style, Robin sitting and laughing and I, well... I'm currently standing on top of the seat, drunk in this scorching afternoon and dancing heavily and energetically to brook's peaceful and serene music looking so retarded. They all turned their focus on me and laughed enormously as I swung my arms and hips in grace, losing to the influence of sake mismatching my dance steps to brook's calming music.

A few minutes later, we all ran out of energy and I fell to my drowsy state.

"(Y/n), are you okay? You're tipsy." Franky inquired, with a slight concern on his face.

"Yeah yeah, I'm wokey hehe this iz my furst time bein drunk you know!" I wobbled before I walked inside of my room and automatically collapsed on the bed, and burried my heavy body.

As much as I don't want to, my eyelids were too heavy for me to handle so I slowly shut my eyes, my vision started to darken as I fell into a deep sleep.