Meat pies

"50 fucking items in 30 minutes!? Are you kidding me?" You chirped almost dropping your jaw in disbelief.

"Law, this is like the best way of torturing a student to death. " You narrowed your gaze to him looking so complacent.

"Stop complaining (y/n)-ya. You're wasting your 30 minutes."

"It's cause you don't get to answer these problems on your own." You focused your sight on the sheet of paper as you nibble with your pen.

"What do I receive if I get this all right?" You looked back to him, excitement painting your face.

"I'll eat bread."

He'll what? Is he confident enough that I wouldn't perfect this quiz so he bet on eating the food he hates the most?

"Hah. Watch me shove  some bread in your mouth you fervid doctor." You smutted.

"I'd like to see you try. Sourpuss."

You- how dare this man call me a sourpuss? If not with you looking hot and sexy I would've sliced you in half. Just you wait I'll bake you the nastiest brea~

"25 minutes and I'll be checking your answers." He exclaimed, untangling his crossed legs, and placing a timer in front of your desk. The existence of timer isn't only there to remind you of the time, but it adds pressure to your antsy state.

Law hurled towards the oak door and exited leaving you the paper works. You gazed over to the problems articulating them one by one and started solving.

🛥🛥🛥🛥

"You got 2 wrongs."

Damn it.

"Now as your punishment..." He handed over the result of your quiz.

"Wait, you didn't mention about my punishment a while ago." You refuted folding the paper.

"It's common sense."

Common sense??

"Cook me something delicious." He ordered, leaning against the backrest.

"I'm not good at cooking."

"Do your best."

"I'll bake you some meat pies instead. Will that suffice?"

"No. It has bread on it."

"It doesnt. I mean it's similar to a bread but on another level."

"I won't eat it."

"If you really want me to cook, fine. I'll go ask for Sanji's help." You winced.

"Just... Bake that stupid pie then." Law blurted, closing his eyes and tackling both of his arms at the back of his head.

Wow, his mood could swiftly change from this to that.

"I'll bake three meat pies for you!" You mumbled in delight.

"I'll only eat one."

"Whatever!" You slammed the door and headed towards the Sunny's kitchen.

.
.
.
"All the ingredients are set." You whispered to yourself as you started to mince the garlic and onion. You saute them all together over the heated pan, the aroma of ground pork mixed with spices filling up the entire kitchen as you hummed your (f/s).

"I'll make you love bread, love." You chuckled underneath your breath as you proceed with the baking.

"Hmm, (Y/n)-chwaan, I didn't know you could bake." Sanji surprisingly appeared to the kitchen, his hands tucked in his pockets.