Welcome to the straw hats

Unable to withhold my anger, I decided to fight Kizaru with all that I have. I tightened my fist and furiously ran towards him ignoring the five armed forces behind. As I was aiming to attack, my uncle stopped me.

"(Y/n)! Don't come near him! He's extremely dangerous! Focus on escaping and don't mind me!" He cried. Lying on the ground bleeding and enduring the excruciating pain. I didn't listen to him and continued to move forward.

I jumped from my spot a few meters away from Kizaru and held my scythe up in the air spinning it rapidly as it gathered some powerful wind turning my blade from blue to a golden yellow.

"Haaaa!!!" I shouted in anger. Focusing my wrath at Kizaru who looked so calm. I was about to hit him and he was about to unleash his attack as well when a flash of blue dome encircled us covering a large area.
"Room!... Shambles!" A voice occurred behind me and in a split second, I vanished from my current position.

I suddenly appeared out of nowhere. My body arched forward facing the ground unable to touch it. I realized I was in the hands of a man I can't recognize carrying me single-handedly. My body was hanging at his right side a little bit above his waist running away from Kizaru's location.

"H-hey let go of me! I've got to help my uncle." I struggled to move my body trying to free myself from him, but his grip tightened disabling me to escape.

"Trafalgar isn't it? Thank you! Please get her out of here !" My uncle screamed from his spot while we distance ourselves away from them. He was probably referring to this man.

"I said let go of me!" I elbowed him hitting his stomach hard causing him to loosen his grip and released me to the ground.

"I've got to help my uncle." I stand up on my feet and was about to come back when he held my wrist preventing me from going.

"(Y/n)-ya! Don't come back. You'll only cause more trouble! We have to get out of here." He hastened me forward.

"But my uncle-"

"He'll be fine." He shortly answered before I could continue to argue.

I had no choice but to run with him since a lot of reinforcements were coming. Still holding my wrist, we sprinted towards the sunny.

Tears falling from my eyes, I had no choice but to follow my uncle's orders. Besides, he promised me he won't die. I told myself.

"Stop crying. It'll only slow you down and consume your oxygen." Trafalgar hastily said dragging me behind.

I wondered my sight at my surroundings looking at the rest of the straw hats fighting off the army. The girl with an orange hair, and orange eyes, wearing only a bra with blue and white stripes and a blue denim jeans, unleashed some powerful thunder bolts directly to her opponents and five of them were burnt to a crisp.

On her left side, a guy with a yellow hair wearing a formal black tux and an inner yellow long sleeves, effortlessly kick all five of them, his right fingers holding his cigarette.

More reinforcements came to the area because my uncle was unable to hold them back after what happened to him.

A man with a long nose standing on top of the sunny released an attack using only his sling shot knocking three of the armored guards.

A green moss head with a scar on one of his eyes at Luffy's right side swung three of his swords altogether throwing a slash towards 6 of the armored guards  causing their armor to break and their blood to splash out of their bodies.

Watching them fight against the armed forces made me realize I also have to join the fight. I let go of my hands from trafalagar, I don't know why he has the same surname as that of the surgeon of death, but I'll deal with it later.

I run quickly towards the four armed forces looking feisty. I swung my scythe at my right side and forcibly strike them hard on their stomachs causing them to kneel and fall hard on the solid ground.

"Wooh! Sugoi!(amazing)" Luffy cried out looking at me, his eyes are sparkling with stars on it.

"Luffy! This is no time to be amazed, a lot of reinforcements are coming. I assume the rest of the admiral would come here any minute by now." The woman with an ocean eyes and a black hair wearing a crop top shirt and a scarf on her hips warned the straw hat crossing her arms spreading her fingers and shouted "Mil fleur... quattro amano!"  Two of her arms occured out of nowhere in five of the guards' bodies. "Clutch!" She blurted cracking their bones and knocking them down.

"Everyone!" Luffy announced. Trying to divert his crews' attention to him. "We didn't come here to fight but to kidnap (y/n). So all of you get back on the sunny with her!" He compelled to his members. They all ran towards the sunny. I stand still on my spot hesitating to move but eventually came to my senses and move my ass hurriedly towards the ship.

"Franky!" Luffy called out the man wearing shades with a robotic appearance was standing in front of the ship's wheel. His upper body was made up of solid red metal. Bulging shoulders wearing only his undegarments. Both of his hands holding and maneuvered wheel towards the direction of east. The ship  started to sail from the shore. I ran at the side of the ship's deck.

"Uncle!" I cried. Slightly relieved when I saw him standing at the shore holding his bleeding gut area.

"Thank you!!!" I shouted. He didn't respond because he was probably struggling and enduring his wounds, but he waved his right arms above as a signal that he heard me. I waved back at him smiling.

"Everyone ready!!" Franky announced.

"Coup de burst!!" The ship went flying as it released a canon downwards from the engine at the back of the ship pushing the sunny up rocketing 1km high in the sky. I held tightly at the ship's mast as huge winds were blowing against my face. This is fun. I whispered.

"WELCOME TO THE STRAW HAT PIRATES (Y/N)!!" Luffy cheerfully announced, raising both of his arms upwards letting go of his hold from the ship's rail. The wind blew him out of the ship's deck but he stretched his arms at the mast tangling them to secure himself as he laughed out loud.

We landed somewhere far from the mariejois' vicinity. Finally, I had set my foot out of the palace.

Timeskip 2 hours later 6:00 am

I was about to talk to my new friends when I have noticed a golden light hitting my cheeks surrounding my vision. The beautiful sunrise has captured my attention. I gazed at it in disbelief not noticing the smile on my face.

"So this is sunrise..." I whispered underneath my breath.

"Yeah, you haven't seen one?" The green head man asked.

" I did, but only from a window." I answered not cutting my gaze on the spectacular view glaring back at me.