snails

The night is cold and silent. You decided to go out of your room to take advantage of the tranquility wrapping the area, when you heard a mumbling noise coming from the rear end of the inn. To feed your curiosity, you carried your feet towards the growing sound. You decided to conceal yourself from what seemed to be an earnest conversation between the two person. You took a peak at the closing gap of the door only to find Law arguing with someone from the other line.

"Don't touch my crew. I'm gonna kill you!" He clenched his teeth tightening his grip at the den den mushi.

You couldn't hear the person on the other line but you could feel the menacing aura from the way Law converses.

"I said I'm not gonna perform the eternal youth surgery on a trash like you."

His anger intensified as he listens to the other person's response.

"(Y/n)-ya? HAHA don't be delusional Doflamingo."

So it's doflam

"You'll NEVER have (y/n)-ya. I'm not gonna hand her over to you. "He retorted, rolling his hand into a fist.

What are they talking about? Why is he mentioning my name?

"Captain!" An unfamiliar voice squealed from the other line, their voices were trembling as if they're on the verge of dying.

"Captain, help! they are going to kill us!"

Laws fist tightened even more, his flustered face becoming more visible. Doflamingo's sinister laugh reached your ears as anger rises within you.

"Fine. I'll do what you ask." Law winced, stirring up your worries. "Just.. Don't lay a finger on my crew or (y/n)-ya." He breathed in heavily trying to act calm.

Fear and anxiety took over your thoughts. You felt your heart thump as sweats appeared from the corners of your forehead. The idea of Law performing the eternal youth surgery builds up panick and fear in you. You know that in exchange for granting one's eternal youth, it'll require the user's life as well.

You sprinted away from your location and hid at one of the pillars while you intently observe Law walking from his room.

There's no way I'd allow him to sacrifice himself.

Me too >:[

You trailed him from behind, keenly watching his every move while you conceal your presence. You hid at the back of an old tree trying to take a peak on him when you accidentally step on one of the damn twigs shooting a cracking sound.

"Sht!" You blurted, drawing Law's attention.

"Holy- There really is a shit!" You haven't realized you've stepped on one of the stray dog's.

Com'on! This is embarrassing.

It's your clumsiness.

Omg Law is looking at me like he's about to chop me off!

"What are you doing here (y/n)-ya!" Law ranted looking so displeased.

"I should be the one asking you that." You straightened your back pointing your index finger at him as if challenging him on a duel.

He arched his eyebrows looking utterly baffled.

"What's that smell."

"I-I ran into a dog's shit." You winced, slowly putting your hands at the back.

His anger gradually faded turning into a mocking expression. "You what?"

"I was trying to trail you. AND ALSO I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE PLANNING TO DO TRAFALGAR LAW AND I'M ARRESTING YOU BACK."