Kid

Sorry for the past boring chapters, I sometimes ran out of ideas to extend this story so I end up making a shitty one. xD
But thanks for reading nonetheless.
We're getting at the good part tho;*

It's been a week since we were sent here by destiny. Luffy and the others have not set foot on this island yet. Traf and I kept checking for their hopeful arrival but there's not a single sign of them being here. I can't help but to worry about them but everytime I let out a hint of worried expression, Traf would try to wore it off simply by assuring me that they'll definitely come for us.

Intermission*

Twigs cracking beneath the surface of an eroded soil as I continue to walk past it. Yesterday's typhoon may have stolen every energy the people have on this island. It was huge and disastrous that it destroyed some of the wooden houses exposing the village's fragility to typhoons.

Picking some fresh tangerines and tossing it on my basket almost filling it in half, I noticed an unidentified corpse floating nearby the shore. The waves trying to send it to the surface as the corpse lifelessly float like a piece of plastic bottle.

I immediately rushed towards it vehemently pulling its bright red head amidst the strong waves. I let out a sigh as I turned his body facing the sky and there I witness his familiar face. His skin is pale white, his lips painted a crimson to purple and he's wearing a maroon furry coat that's too heavy to remove since it absorbed some water, he has a scar on his right eye, another scar drawing from his right neck down to his toned chest and another scar from his right torso.

Could there be any other way to reach this island aside from being washed off by the waves??

I throw a short glance at him before I opted to perform a CPR. He seems to be breathing faintly so it's a good sign that he isn't dead yet.

Pumping my interlocked fingers on his hard chest, I shifted my position to his mouth. As I was about to lock it with my own, a familiar voice echoed from a distance behind the thick bush.

"T-traf, you're here." I greeted.

"What the hell were you planning to do?" He raised one of his eyebrows, looking suspiciously at me.

"I'm trying to help him regain his conciousness. This is Eustass "kid" right?"

"(Y/n)-ya, you shouldn't be doing that.  He's our enemy."

"But even if he is, he needs our help. Besides we're pirates just like him." I continued to do what I was about to do when Traf pulled me away from Kid and hid me at the back of him. I took a peak from his tall shoulders trying to take a glance of the unconcious man when he released his devil fruit power and in an instance, Kid regained his conciousness.

*****

After thorough interrogation from Law who seems to look calm, opposite from what I was expecting, I offered Kid a warm soup to help him stabilize his energy again.

He said that he met Luffy from another island before he was sent here by the voluminous water. Luffy and the others took a reroute when the navy launched a surprise attack to them on their way here. They were thankful that I wasn't on board that time because the Navy's objective was to rescue me back, so they drove the navy away from this island to another and there, the straw hats and Kid met and formed an alliance.

Indeed, according to the villagers, this island is surrounded by strong wind pressure, and large waves. Typhoons are so common and that probably suits why accidents happen before you could even reach here.

"Did you make this?" He asked as he took a spoonful of soup and carefully sip it.

"Yeah, I did." He smiled at me as he finish his soup not leaving any drop.

"It's good, thank you." I shifted my gaze on his wounded cheek bone. I have not notice it when he arrived here.

"Oh this?" Referring to his wound. " I accidentally bump my face on the deck's rail before I lost my momentum and slammed myself in the ocean." He paved away my curiosity.

"Would you like me to treat it? We have first aid kit here."

"Yes, It would be my honor."

Granting my offer, I voluntarily went inside the room to get some first aid kit.

"What are you gonna do?" Law queried nonchalantly at the entrance, his arms crossed together leaning himself on one of the pillars.

"I'll apply some first aid on Kid's wound." I grabbed the kit and silently went back to Kid while Law followed me.

****
Treating a person's wound feels so satisfying. It makes me happy, it gives me the feeling of being important and needed.

"You seemed to be enjoying it." Law uttered looking so doomy. I have not noticed I was smiling the entire time while I'm treating Kid's wound.

"Got a problem with that? Trafalgar?" Kid inquired in a low vexation.

I could see the annoyance in Law's face stirring up as he narrowed his eyebrows. "What did you say?"

"Calm down both of you... Traf would you like to take over instead?" I intruded.

"Let me handle it then." He walked towards us accepting my offer.

"No thanks, I'm good now." Kid declined and stood up from his position. Now they're both standing infront of me, their heights are almost equal, Law being taller in a few centimeters.

"You shouldn't have ask her to treat you if you're fine with it. A small wound on a beast like you doesn't need get treated." Law nagged.

"Huh!? Bastard! Are you insulting me? Come let's take it outside!" Kid challenged him pushing a finger against Law's shoulders.

They both looked like wimpy kids trying to pick on each other at the side streets.

"Let's get it done then! Metallic asshole." Law vented out unable to hold back his anger, he held Kid by his fur coat as they both head batted.

"Both of you should calm down! Law stop!" I couldn't help but to meddle in between them since I could feel the tension rising from their auras.

I pulled Law back and dragged him to the corner creating a huge gap between the two.

"Why are you stopping me alone? What about him?" He complained crumpling his eyebrows.

"It's cause you started it."

"He triggered me."

"Even so." He stopped spouting words when I shifted my glance towards Kid who seemed to be feeling good that I scolded Law. "And you too Kid." He stopped smiling. "You better make amends to each other. We can't have a successful alliance if the two of you would just fight over silly things." I walked out of the room to ease my tension, leaving the two with no words to utter.

"You're not a silly thing." Not sure whose voice was that but I didn't care because I was angry.