If you only knew

"Cheers!!" The straw hat's captain lifted a cup of sake over his head while the rest followed him. Laughter filled the open area as you crowd around the bonfire. Everyone, including some of the villagers had celebrated their arrival, the rebuilding, and your new allied pirates, the kid pirates. All of you were enjoying the night, dancing, singing, chattering, and mingling with the others.

"(Y/n)! Robin and I bought a den den mushi speaker from the island we came from. We can play any music here." Nami approached you while you're slightly unable to walk straight since you're tipsy. You figure you may have drunk a huge amount of sake that Zoro gave you earlier so you're currently in a state of excitement despite being dizzy.

"You okay (y/n)?" Robin inquired, a hint of worry from her eyes.

"Yeah I am. Let's go have some party!" You shouted wearily inviting everyone.

All the girls and boys mixed in together surrounding the bonfire while dancing to the rhythm.

🎵 I want you to know, that it's our time, you and me bleed the same light, I want you to know, that I'm all yours, you and me run the same course.

You actively danced, swinging your hips and singing along with the music, your other hand holding a cup of sake.

🎵I'm slippin down a chain reaction, and here I go, here I go, here I go,
And once again I'm yours in fractions, it takes me down, pulls me down, pulls me down low.

You caressed your (h/c) hair down to your body and legs as you swing your hips downwards following the music's lyrics.

🎵Honey it's raining tonight, but storms always have an eye, have an eye.
Tell me you're covered tonight, or tell me lies tell me lies.

Drowning to the effects of sake, you shifted your gaze to Law who has been eyeing on you since the beginning. You felt a sudden gush of intensity by the way he glances at you. It's as if he's quite annoyed by your actions.

🎵I want you to know, that I'm all yours, you and me run the same course.

You all jumped to the hype of the music as the chorus echoed throughout the place generously adding energy to everyone.

You noticed someone clinged at your back holding your waist as you actively dance and jump blending in with the crowd. You turned your back to face Kid's slightly reddish face, probably drunk just like you. You didn't care as you were also under the influence of alcohol.

More people joined in, and as you tirelessly swing and grind, you suddenly felt uncomfortable, as if someone was eyeing on you that you felt their dark aura crept in. You scan your gaze around and found an annoyed and pissed-looking Law.

If looks could kill, you and Kid would've probably rot right on the spot where you're standing.

You were about to approach him, when Kid clenched your arm, dragging you away from the crowd.

You were brought into a corner under an old tree. What was once a defeaning noise of the party now only echoed like a background music.

"Whamt?" You were hyperventilating from your dance and at the same time getting a little bit more dizzy.

Kid gasped for air as well since he also took in a lot before speaking.

"You're so beautiful (y/n)." You took a step back, confused by what he said, but ended up thanking him nevertheless.

"I like you." Slightly dazed, you felt your head started to ache. You held one hand to support your forehead.

"Mmm? mno, I'm not into you." You blatantly responded. Being vocally honest due to the influence of alcohol, you have not noticed the pain in Kid's eyes.

"I-i meam, you've just met me. For sure you're just confuse." You added trying to hold back your crummy stomach from acting up.

"Doesn't matter. I really like you (y/n)."
You didn't know what else to respond or any other way to reject him without hurting his feelings.

"I'm sorry Kid." You frowned your vision starting to faze. You opted to walk slowly away from Kid because anytime soon, you wouldn't be able to hold back.

"It's Trafalgar, isn't it?" He catched up to you before you could move further away. "You like him? But he doesn't even show any interest in you."

You're wrong.

"I can make you happier (y/n)."

But Law makes me the happiest.

You bit your tongue and walked past him to escape the tension.

"As long as you're not his girlfriend yet, I won't stop until I make you mine." He remarked as you continue to walk away from him.

Unable to hold back your stomach and the spinning surroundings, you throw up onto the sand.

Kid was about to rush towards you when a pair of strong familiar hands wrapped your legs and waist and lifted you into a bridal style. Your vision started to blurr. You looked up to the person and you saw Law's satisfied look bluntly staring straight to his path as your eyelids shut, and you lost touch from reality.

(~●●~)

"Doctor?" You groaned softly slowly peaking a short glance from the person carrying you, your vision still cloudy and murky. You try so hard to focus and to stay sane but you know deep inside you that your body can't. Nonetheless, you're safe in his hands so you don't have to worry about being in danger.

He looked down on you keenly observing your condition. His grey eyes filled with worry. The what seemed to be a menacing look was replaced by a pair of soft and gentle grey orbs as he continues to walk you to your room.

○○○○

"Don't leave, Law." You pleaded tugging his sleeves. Your cheeks were burning ash red still unable to move from the white sheets.

"I won't leave. I'll just get some warm water to sober you up." He gently let go of your grip but you held even tighter.

"Don't." You buried your face to his stomach whining like a baby.

He giggled at your actions as he patted your head reminding you of his presence.

You looked up to him who seems like he hasn't took even a drop of alcohol as you nudged your fingers to his goaty beard.

He was dumbfounded but you're apparently enjoying it, your grin etched to the corner of your face. So soft.

Not knowing what else to do with your goofiness, he hauled himself over to the bed, joining you as he nuzzled his face beneath your chin, wrapping one of his arms to you. You did the same thing as you wrapped your arm to his head, playfully combing his short black strands.

I love you Law, if you only knew.

---------

👁👄👁