Your Warmth

Timeskip early morning
Law's POV*

I woke up from my oblivious state on a cold hazed in an unknown island. I clasped my hand feeling the sand particles of the said place and forced myself to stand on my feet. I think the strong water current caused me to drift ashore. Speaking of, I scanned my sight around the area to look for (y/n) since we both ended up falling from the sunny. I couldn't see her. I was so sure I didn't let go of her when we were on the water so I think she's just here somewhere.

I moved my feet forward trying to gain my momentum since I still feel a little bit dizzy as I explore my sight around to look for her.

I turned my gaze towards the thick green forest as I try to walk maintaining a slow pace on the shore. The forest is dense and it seems to be uninhabited. The cold breeze blowing against my face sends shiver to my spines.

My clothes are dripping wet so I discarded my t shirt and wore only my shorts. This way I could atleast depelete the freezing temperature in my body. The sun has not risen yet. A turquoise blue tarnished the sky, that's when I know for sure it's already dawn.

A few minutes of walking, I spotted an unconscious body laying on the sand at a distance not far away from where I'm standing. I couldn't recognize the body but I think it's (y/n)-ya's so I rashed towards her only to find out I was right. She's laying stiffly unconscious, her clothes are dripping wet and her hair tangled into thick group of strands covering her flinty face . She's wearing a gray sweater and a black shorts.

I hovered over her and patted her cheeks to wake her up.

(Y/n)-ya...wake up...(y/n)-ya..." still no response.

I drew my left cheek near her nose and mouth to feel her faint breathing.

(Y/n)-ya.." I continued, trying to shake her but still no response again.

I tried to use my power to regain her conciousness but because my strength has not come back yet, I could not even create a small dome of room.

"Shit." I cursed.

I stared at her poor condition as my eyes suddenly wonders off to her pinkish lips. I had no choice but to perform her a CPR.

I positioned myself at a comfortable angle, I took off her sweaters to allow her to breath easily just incase she responds and so I could also properly execute the CPR.

I place both of my hands in between her chest, interlocking my fingers and started the pumping. I shifted my fingers on her chin, slightly lifting it up, and  my other fingers pinched her nostrils and opened her mouth enough for me to accommodate. I sealed it with my own mouth and released a blow to fill her lungs with oxygen.

I repeated the first step, and pumped her chest continually. I shifted again to her mouth, sealing it with my own and shared a decent amount of oxygen. Finally, she was able to spew some salt water and regained her conciousness. I pushed her to the side as she gasped for some air and patted her back in a circular motion while she continues to inhale and exhale heavily.

A few seconds later, she turned her gaze on me with an utterly baffled expression. I exchanged a questionable look as if trying to communicate with her without talking.

"I'm not dead?" She queried.

"Obviously...idiot."

"H-hey did you do something to me while I was unconcious??"

"How dare you accused me of-" I could not continue my statement when I realized she was just wearing a  (f/c) strapless bra and a black shorts.

"I did it at the spur of the moment because I performed a CPR on you. I don't wanna see a cold corpse lying infront of me." I defended.