A Long Day I

At the Office of Special Projects in Los Angeles, a pretty big assignment including a drug bust and some of the biggest criminals had come up for the team, who consisted of Investigator Marty Deeks, Tech Operator Eric Beale, Intelligence Analyst Nell Jones, Special Agents Kensi Blye, Fatima Namazi, G Callen, Devin Rountree and Sam Hanna.

Eric's POV:

I walked out from our Operations Manager's office, Hetty Lange, after given a briefing of one of the longest cases we have had in a while. As I headed up to Ops, I met my stunning girlfriend up the stairs, who was wearing a red dress with a black blazer, and her hair wavy with the biggest grin on her face.

"So, what ya got, bulletproof?" She asked, peering on my tablet screen. I loved it when she called me that. I'm not quite sure how she gave me that name, maybe because I got shot before and survived? Or maybe it just alliterates with my name? Whatever.

"Well, nothing big yet, just the basics, the guys name, his address, and where he is now, but we have to search kaleidoscope for the rest of the details"

"Great, send me the info and I'll tell the team"

I sent Nell all of the information on Robert Ballinsky, who was sending drugs across LA. Nell and I walked into Ops where we met Callen, Sam, Kensi and Deeks, who were ready to be briefed. Fatima and Rountree were clearing up on a previous assignment, therefore they weren't with us for the time being.

Nell's POV:

"So, as of 24 hours ago, a drug dealer named Robert Ballinsky began shipping unidentified drugs across the Los Angeles border via a stolen Navy boat. It was reported by a couple of witnesses, Mr and Mrs Palmer in Venice" I began, prompting at the images of their IDs on screen. "Kensi, Deeks, I've sent the location of the Palmers to your phones, Callen, Sam, you need to find Ballinsky. Kaleidoscope found that he's about to board a boat with the drugs, the location has been sent to your phones"

"Is Ballinsky armed?" Sam asked, and I clicked through the tablet.

"By the looks of things, it's just him in these security camera photos, it seems as though he's boarding alone but if you need backup we've got them on standby"

"On it, thanks Nell" Kensi said back to me as they left ops.

I turned to see my green-eyed geeky boyfriend staring over and smiling at me as I took my seat and started tapping the keyboard on my computer.

"What!?" I shook.

"Hmm? Nothing, just wondering how long this case is gonna be, that's all"

Eric turned to his computer and started tapping on his keyboard really loudly as if he was trying to get my attention. I kept peering round at him and started to get awfully frustrated.

"Eric, are you okay!? You keep fidgeting today ever since you woke up and you're fiddling with your buttons really loudly"

"Fiddling with my buttons?" He said, smirking.

"Yes, fiddling with your buttons," Eric just stared at me and smiled and raised his eyebrows, and I turned and laughed.

"Oh Eric, don't make this into something it isn't-"

"What? You don't wanna click my buttons and search my Kaleidoscope!?"

"Oh my gosh" I said, turning to my screen.