Shopping: Beale

Eric's POV:

The day was almost here. Just under three weeks away, and I hadn't shopped for my wedding suit yet... so, on a Saturday morning, I woke up around 10am, with the soft breathing of Nell on my chest, her warm body wrapped around mine. I slowly lifted up the covers and rolled out of bed, and put on some clothes.

"Morning sleepy head" I spoke softly to Nell, who was turning over and rubbing her eyes as I turned on the light.

"Ericccc.... it's too early....." she whined at me.

"Actually, it's too late.... we have to shop for our wedding today!" I screamed, smiling and excited.

"Oh crap!! Kensi, Anna and Hetty will be here soon to pick me up!! Why didn't you wake me!?" Nell said, hopping out of bed and throwing on some clothes.

"You're beautiful when you sleep, I didn't want to disturb you, and plus, we were comfy"

Nell smirked at me, as we went into the kitchen to get breakfast after we got dressed, and washed. After some time, my phone buzzed and Sam, Callen, Rountree and Deeks pulled up outside our house. I kissed Nell goodbye as she waited for the girls, and I headed out with the boys.

"So, where are we goin' Beale?" Sam said sitting in the front of his challenger, with me behind with Deeks and Rountree in the middle.

"Men's Warehouse" I replied, as Sam sped up, zooming into LA town.

We got to the store, where we looked around the suit section. I was peering round some suits, when a clothes designer came up to us. "Hello!" He said, proudly. "Who's the groom today? I'm Arturo Vitalli by the way! You can call me Arty for short"

"Hi, Arty, uhh, our friend bulletproof here is getting married in a couple of weeks, and he is having a traditional english style wedding. I'm Callen by the way, this is Shaggy, Rookie and Big Dawg" Callen said, pointing at the others and patting my back. I gave a small smirk, and shook Arty's hand.

"Beale, Eric Beale" I replied in James Bond style. Sam shook his head.

"Eric, nice to meet you all! Shall we get started then? I have the perfect idea!"

We all followed Arty into a clothing isle, where Deeks rolled his eyes at us and Callen and Sam were laughing, Rountree peering at the clothes on the rails, but I have never felt so awkward shopping for clothes. Arty starts rummaging through suits, measuring my arms and legs, until he came up with something.

"Here" he said, holding up a white dress shirt against my chest. "This, would work well with this" he said, pulling out some black dress pants.

"I like them" I replied, smiling at the clothing. Sam tapped on my back behind me, I turned around to see him holding a black velvet tuxedo.

"Why don't you try this?" He asked, I ran my fingers along the cuffs of it and bit my lips, and smiled. "I'll take that as a yes" he replied, smiling, as Arty took the coat hanger from Sam and adding it to the other clothes in a pile. Deeks came up too, holding a kilt.

"Well, Beale," Deeks smiled, walking up to me with the sass and holding the item in his left arm, "I'm very sure your Nell Jones would like to get very... what's the word... ✨technical✨ with you during your honeymoon phase, so, why don't you go with this kilt!? Plus, you don't have to wear anything unde-"

"Deeks," Callen cut him off, I looked confused at everyone, and Rountree's eyes widened as he stood behind Deeks. "Don't get too carried away, this isn't your wedding, remember....?"

"Oh yeah, sure, I just thought it's very... traditional" Deeks winked at me. I gave a small smirk and raised my eyebrows, when Rountree interrupted. "What about this? I think this would go well with the whole... traditional style, rather than Deeks's choice" he said, handing Arty a black bow tie, as Deeks squinted his eyes and smirked before returning to a frown, insulted. "Sorry" Rountree whispered to him sarcastically.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in love!" Arty screamed in joy, grabbing my wrist. He reminded me very much of Kirkin. "Come on, let's get you into this fit! Heheheeee!" I ran off with Arty, who gave me the clothes which I changed into in a changing room, as the guys gave me a thumbs up. Once I got dressed into the outfit, I looked at myself in the mirror, holding my hands by my side, and I said, "Damn Penelope Jones, you're marrying one of the luckiest - and shmexiest - men on earth" before opening the curtain and stepping outside for the boys to see.

I stepped outside the isle, where everyone clapped, with their hands over their mouths. Sam looked at me and crossed his arms, and said "Awe, Baby Beale all grown up," and I laughed. Callen was almost crying, but I was too overwhelmed to know if it was fake or not, as he said "They grow up toooooo fassssstt", smiling.

"Woah, Eric! Looking good!" Rountree smiled. Of course, Deeks was the last one to reply, when he said "Damn, if Nell thought you were hot before, then she's DEFINITELY gonna melt when she sees you in this!"

"Guys..." I smiled, with tears in my eyes, not being able to speak.

"Save your words" Sam replied, "You'll need them for your vows"

"Oh, and Eric, you can't go wearing socks, so..." Callen started, as he pulled out a pair of black shoes and handed them to me. "Here. That should do it"

I put the shoes on and tied the laces, and I cried. Yes, I cried. Arty clapped, and I made the decision to buy the outfit after all, and it came to around $150.00. At the checkout, my suit was kept in a garment bag, where I took it to the car, and we all got in. We quickly headed to Sam's place, where he put my suit in his closet so Nell couldn't see it prior to the wedding. Lastly, we headed out for lunch at In 'N' Out before later heading home.

.................................................................................