A Long Day II

Nells POV:

I walked back in Ops with a little scratch on my head, and I saw my adorable boyfriend giving me puppy dog eyes from his seat across the room as he got up and walked over to me.

"Hey"

"Hey, I missed you" Eric said, moving the hair out of my eyes.

"I missed you too" I said, smiling.

"You really kicked some ass today huh?"

"Yeah, I did. I got that, but, I'm good" I replied, pointing at my head.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, not really, it's just a scratch but it'll be fine by tomorrow"

"Okay" Eric said, smiling at me and hugging me. He pulled me away slightly and placed his hands on my waist, looking down at me. His bright green eyes gazed through his glasses and shone down into mine, his grin taking up a large proportion of his face. He leant down as I stood on my tip toes, and he gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled away and put my head on his chest as he pulled me in.

"I'm tired, it's been a long day, can we go home and get some sleep?" I asked quietly.

"Of course" Eric said as he grabbed his bag from the table beside me and threw it over his shoulder, taking my arm.

"Shall we my lady?"

"We shall my lord" I replied, strutting out of ops and heading home.

Eric's POV:

I pulled up to the driveway outside our small house, which was Downtown, where the moon was shining above our little home. I stopped the car and turned the engine off and said we were home, but I turned to see Nell asleep beside me. I didn't want to wake her, so I got out of the side of my car, and opened her door and picked her up bridal-style and carried her into the house and into the bedroom.

"Ericccc!" I heard a quiet squeal beside of me.

"I thought you were sleeping!"

"I can't sleep when you're chucking me around!"

So, I decided to throw Nell onto our large king sized bed.

"How's that for throwing you around!?"

Nell sat up on the bed and laughed. "Oh my lord, I do say, you shouldn't throw your lady around when she's tired, the queen likes to sleep sometimes" she said to me in an awkward british accent.

"Is that so?" I said, taking off my jacket and throwing it on the floor beside me and sitting on my bed. "Because from what I know, my queen likes to get technical whether she's in or out of the office"

"And for some reason, you are correct my darling"

I sat on the bed in front of Nell and put my hands on her neck and kissed her softly, where she smiled and looked up at me.

"I love you Eric"

"I love you too"

Nell pulled me closer and kissed me on my lips but harder this time. Why hadn't I ever felt this before? I mean, I didn't hesitate.... I just returned the favour.

"Ooh, I'm liking this bold Beale, does this mean I get to fiddle with your buttons now?" Nell said, as she started to unbutton my shirt.

"I guess this means getting ✨technical✨ then" I said, smiling.

We kissed for a while longer, when Nell suddenly threw her dress on the floor, and I startled, looked her up and down and smirked.

"You like what you see?" She said, and I bit my lip and kissed her. She pulled me on top of her and we had a pretty long make out sesh after that, and that's our private secret that only we know about ;)

A/N; hey yall! Thanks for reading so far :) I hope you're enjoying it! Things do get a lil bit more raunchy within the next few scenes, so read at your own risk! Plus, the case on deck gets spicy too :)