Hazel and Iris Jones-Beale

Eric's POV:

I walked into the bathroom combing my hair and putting gel in it, to see Nell standing sideways and holding her stomach, looking in the wall mirror.

"You good?" I asked, walking up behind her, wrapping my arms round her waist and putting my hands on her stomach, Nell put her hands on mine.

"Yeah, I just think, like, do you think I'm big?" She asked. I looked at her in the mirror, and frowned.

"What? No, why?"

"Well, I think I look pretty big for 12 weeks, I mean, it's gone so quick and it's visible"

"I mean, there's a mini us inside there, isn't there?" I asked, smiling and tapping Nell's stomach, and kissing her neck.

"Yes, yes there is" she smiled, and let out a sigh.

"Speaking of which!" I pulled away, checking my watch and spinning her round. "We have to leave soon, we don't have much time and we won't want to be late to the clinic to find out who this little one is" I said, pointing at Nell's belly. She giggled as I sat on my knees, lifted up her pyjama top and kissed her tummy. I looked up at Nell, who turned to the mirror and then back to me as I stood up. Nell went into the bedroom and put her clothes on as I went into the kitchen, to make breakfast.

I finished making crepes as Nell walked out the room, but she was wearing one of my shirts and some leggings.

"I figured it would be best if I wore a shirt today, instead of a dress" she said, walking over to the kitchen counter.

"I wouldn't blame you," I smiled, handing her the plate of crepes as we both sat at the dining table. We ate for a while, before getting our shoes on and began to get ready.

"Starbucks?" I asked, grabbing the car keys.

"Uhh, yes, duh!" Nell said, smiling as she grabbed her bag and opened the front door. I opened the car door for Nell as we both got in the car, as I started driving on the way to Starbucks.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, how can I help?" A guy through a machine asked.

"Hi," I said to the guy at the Starbucks drive through. "Uhh, two, iced caramel macchiatos with oak milk with sweet cream cold foam please"

"Yep, anything else?"

"No, that's all thank you" I finished as I drove to the next window where I payed, and then the last window and picked up our drinks. I handed them to Nell as I drove off, she sipped her drink and let out a small moan.

"Mmmmm, this is so good, thanks Eric" she said to me, smiling.

"You're welcome" I sipped mine, and soon we were at the clinic and made our way in, signed into the reception and took a seat.

"Ahhhh," Nell sighed, smiling, and shaking her legs. I grabbed her hand and smirked, and I put my other hand on her stomach.

"This is so exciting" I said to Nell, my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, it is" she said, resting her head on mine. "What do you think the gender will be?" She asked.

"Hmmm... I like, a boy, a mini me"

"That sounds wonderful. I want a girl, one that isn't addicted to all this, social media, but one that likes unicorns and plays with toys instead of being on technology" Nell replied, smiling. I leant in closer, looking into her eyes.

"I like that idea..." I smiled, sharing a small kiss. My hand moved up from hers onto her neck, where we kissed more passionately. Nell grabbed my arm and squeezed it, pulling me in closer. Just then, we were interrupted by a doctor.