The Day Before

Eric's POV:

I walked into our wedding venue, and gazed around at the scenery. The old Los Angeles church was beautiful, there were flowers planted in vases on each windowsill, with chandeliers dangling from the ceiling, with green plants wrapped around them, as well as candles within the shelves. I started tearing up, this is exactly what I wanted. Me and Nell walked into the reception room where we were going to have our traditional buffet after the wedding, which had white Pearl plates on long tables that had candles in the middle. There were also chandeliers hanging with green plants wrapped around them in this room too, and candles in jars on the windowsills. Lastly, there was a large fireplace which was going to be lit up after our wedding.

"Wow," I smiled, not taking my eyes off the scenery. "This is beautiful"

"I love this so much!" Nell said, crying and smiling. We hugged for a while, still roaming around the church. Then, a sweet voice came up behind us and I turned around.

"Hi guys! You must be Eric and Nell, I'm Alexa Harmon, the wedding designer!"

"Hi! Nice to finally meet you," I shook her hand.

"So, what do you think? Is this what you wanted?" Alexa asked, twisting her fingers in her hands.

"Its beautiful, exactly what we wanted, I can't believe this is happening" Nell began, still half crying.

"I'm glad. Well, the last thing is, the chef would like to know if this menu is okay"

Alexa handed me and Nell a menu each, which was written traditionally with basic English-style dishes. I became hungry and caught butterflies in my stomach while reading through. "It's perfect" I began, handing it back to her.

"Great!" She replied, taking back the menus. "It's all set up and ready to go for tomorrow, I hope you have a great time! Oh and one more thing, I just need for both of you to sign these registration papers"

Alexa handed us some papers, all stapled together. We read through them for a minute or so, before signing our names on the bottom. That was it, it was finally happening. We were getting married. Tomorrow.