Evening Fantasies

Nell's POV:

I can't believe Eric did all this for me, I mean, who would've known a weird ass tech guy would fall in love with another geek and surprise them with a romantic beach proposal? When I first saw him when I joined NCIS, I never thought we would even come this far. I'm gonna marry this man, and start our lives together! Gosh, imagine mini geeks running around, playing on iPads and playing computer games, thrashing their friends online. Ohhhhh how I'm not ready for that quite yet. But I knew Bulletproof Beale and I would work this out one way or another, breaking rules (let's not forget how Kensi and Deeks did the same thing, although we did after because we knew it was possible- don't tell them that!) and making dreams come true.

Soon after our toast and picnic on the beach, the team left. We all said our goodbyes and hugged each other.

"Aww thank you so much guys, I couldn't be any happier!" I said, almost crying.

"You're welcome, and girl, that ring is beautiful" Kensi said to me. I showed her my hand, and she smiled at me and whispered in my ear, "You gained a good one" as she smiled and walked off with the others. Soon enough, it was just me and Eric alone, staring at the sunset.

"Eric," I asked, "What is all of this about?"

"What do you mean? Don't you like it?"

"No, Eric, of course I do, this is wonderful! I can't believe this is happening, but, why me?"

"Well," he began, "When I first saw you, and you said you adored me, I knew it was meant to be. How we started off as just colleagues, then friends, then best friends... then you became my soulmate, then my girlfriend and now my fiancé. We have so many fun times together, and I'd hate to break it to you Nell Jones, but you've impacted my every move towards you"

I sat closer to Eric and put my arm around him and my head on his shoulder and stared into his bright eyes. "I love you so much Beale"

"I love you too, Mrs Beale"

I smiled at him and - how I was going to be Mrs Beale! I was so happy! I kissed Eric on the cheek, he put his hand on my neck and kissed me on my lips. It was so soft, but slowly became more passionate as he pulled me in closer. I put my arm around his neck and eventually rolled over on the sand, and he started tickling me.

"Hey! Eric!"

"What? You wanna be tickled? I know you love itttttt!" He said, tickling my sides and I tried to get him off of me.

"Mr Beale, I would rather click your buttons than you tickle me!" I shouted.

"But the question is, would you search my Kaleidoscope?"

We both stared at each other and Eric winked at me, he pulled me up and picked me up bridal-style and ran back to the car.

"Where are you taking me!?" I shouted, still screaming and laughing.

"Back to the car and to finish what we started!" he said as he bit his lip. Eric put me in the car as he ran back and put the picnic basket in the car and we drove somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

Eric's POV:

Soon we arrived at a small, pre booked hotel. I parked the car in the driveway and picked my fiancé up out of the car on my shoulders, and I ran into the hotel room tickling her, again. Her giggle was so beautiful, and soft. I liked it when Nell smiled and laughed, it's what made me happy and lit up my days.

I ran into the bedroom with Nell in my arms and I chucked her onto the bed, and she screamed and laughed.

"Where are we?" She asked, happily.

"Well, I wanted to make our night special"

"I'm liking this new, bold Beale, keep it up" Nell said, happily.

"You do? I guess I'd better do this more often" I said as I sat down on the end of the bed. She pulled me in close with her hands on my neck and kissed me, I pushed her back onto the bed as she started running her hands along my chest, and things got heated pretty quickly. Soon enough, we were under the covers with our clothes scattered all over the floor.

A/N: hello, it's me again :) I hope you like the smexyness of the neric, but don't worry, there's more.... We didn't want to hurt your heads while reading this much just yet.... anyway, the next few chapters may be a lil long, so I hope you have fun reading them! Also, the next chapter is a lil more spicy, so watch out 😮😮😏😏😏😏