Just Another Case

Nell's POV:

"Morning" I whispered into Eric's ear, who was laying silently next to me. I had my head on his chest with my arm around his waist, listening to his breathing.

"Morning my lady" he replied softly.

"Thank you for yesterday, it was..."

"Not like me?"

"In a good way I guess... it was wonderful, I loved it" I said, staring up at him.

"Well, when you have a team of intelligent people, like the ones we have that work undercover and have access to practically anything, then the impossible - becomes possible"

I hugged Eric and kissed his cheek, before slowly moving up out of the bed sheets and putting on my robe, and picking up my clothes off the floor and putting them in a pile. Eric looked at me up and down, I could see it in the corner of my eye.

"What!? Something wrong?"

"Why don't you put the clothes down and come here, and we can snuggle more" he said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Well, I would, but the thing is," I paused, smirked and put my arm on the side of the door frame and said, "I was going to take a shower, would you like to join?" I winked.

Eric sat up and came close to me, and said, "Oh I do say my lady, how spontaneous"

I turned around, turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up, when Eric shut the bathroom door behind us.

Eric's POV:

I stepped in the shower with my fiancé and brushed my hands through her wet, wavy hair, as she looked up at me. We kissed for a while, and rinsed ourselves, when the bathroom began to heat up and get steamy.

"Well I do say, it's very hot in here" I said, pulling her close.

"Mhm, I agree"

"And your body must be made up of oxygen and neon because you are- the one" I replied as Nell bit her lips and came closer.

"Forget onunoctium," she smirked, "Because you just became my number one element"

I kissed Nell lightly as she came closer, which became more passionate within the next few minutes.

Nell's POV:

Just as I stepped out the shower, I heard my phone ringing. I wrapped my robe around me, Eric following behind and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I asked. "Yes, we did. Ummm.... I don't know..... I thought he was locked away? He was locked away, wasn't he!? I understand.... We will be there ASAP..... Thanks Hetty"

"Who was it?" Eric said from behind me.

"Hetty, she called, we have a case"

"Already? It's like 8:30 in the morning"

"Come on Beale, don't be lazy, you're just jealous because I'm not in bed with you right now"

"That's not true! But then again-"

"So you would rather be doing techy stuff huh? You wanna... marry your computer from ops?"

"I'm practically going to marry one" he said with a laugh.

"I shall take that as a compliment." I picked up some clothes from the pile and chucked them at Eric. "Come on, seriously, we are going to be late!"