Shopping: Nell

Nell's POV:

I kissed Eric goodbye as he left the house and drove away with the boys. I decided to go into my bedroom to grab my bag, and take my keys out of the drawer ready for when Kensi drove up to my house to pick me up. When she arrived, in the car was Sydney - my sister and Fatima. We pulled up into LA town and when we got there, we met Hetty and Anna in the parking lot, as we didn't have enough space in one car for all 6 of us.

"Hey guys!!" I screamed in excitement, hugging Hetty and Anna.

"Ready for us to help you go look for the dress of your dreams?" Fatima asked, smiling a large grin.

"Let's do it!" I squealed back, jumping up and down and giggling.

We walked from the parking lot down to LOHO Bride, where we were greeted by the owner of the store, Christy Baird. She welcomed us inside, and I told her I was the bride. We explained all the plans for the wedding, how it has to be traditional style clothing.

"No problem, I'll see what I can do" Christy said, walking off into a clothes rack and rummaging through dresses and different clothing styles. Fatima, Hetty, Kensi, Anna and Sydney sat down on the seats after looking through some wedding dresses and handing their choices to Christy. The first option they picked was a white ball gown with pearls around the waist, and it looked beautiful. I went into the changing room and put it on, and walked out with a glare.

"Oh wow" Anna said, smiling.

"I love it, but I think we need something more, you" Kensi said, hesitant about the dress. I liked the dress, although it was a little too much.

"I like it, but I think the pearls are a little too much and it's very basic, I think it needs to be more lacy" I said, looking in the mirror. I turned around and headed back in to try the second option, which was more lace, although it was a tight fit and quite revealing. I looked at myself in the mirror, but I wasn't too sure about showing skin, I like to keep myself content. I walked out with my hands by my side, and everyone was wowed.

"Miss Jones," Hetty began, "I do say, you look gorgeous, but I do think it's a little too revealing, uhh, here" she pointed towards my cleavage.

"Peanut, I think you need some sleeves on it" Sydney began, instantly becoming jealous. "But it's beautiful"

"How about flowers?" Fatima said. I thought for a second before nodding and I agreed, and headed back in the room.

I turned around and put on the final dress, which I absolutely fell in love with when I put it on. It was a long lacy gown with bell sleeves, with a sheer on the ends as well as the neck line. I put it on along with a flowery embroidered veil and some nude heels, and slowly walked out of the room. Everyone's faces dropped.

"Nell," Kensi said, covering her mouth speechless. Anna was shocked, and was sniffling and smiling.

"Ohhhh my beautiful Nell Jones, look at you, stunning!" Hetty said, smiling the biggest grin and crying, I've never seen her like that before.

"Nell, you look fabulous!" Fatima called, standing up and smiling.

"Aww, my little Togo, all grown up, what's next? A baby?" Sydney said to me, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes back and span around.

"You guys...." I said, already crying. "This is beautiful, it fits the purpose, it's so cute"

I headed back into the changing rooms and took off my dress, where Christy put it in a garment bag, and we took it to the till to pay for it. It ended up being $2000.00, and as I went to pay, Hetty nudged me out of the way and insisted to pay.

"Hetty, you don't have to, this is my wedding"

"No need," she insisted, handing the cashier her card. "This is my part in the wedding, now enjoy it."

"Thank you" I smiled, I grabbed the garment bag and we headed back to Kensi's car, where we put the dress in the back. As I closed the car door, I saw someone that looked familiar, walking across the road. He kept glaring at me, but I dismissed it as it wasn't at all important right now. I had a wedding to finish prepping for, and I could waste my time on creeps checking me out in front of LOHO Bride. I got in the front with Kensi, Hetty and Anna drove behind us as we went back to NCIS: HQ and to Hetty's wardrobe, where my dress was kept there, separate from the other clothes. After that was all stored, we all headed out to Chick-Fil-A for dinner, then later heading home.

When I got home, the living room light was on, so I gathered Eric was already home. I turned my key in the door after saying bye to Kensi, Fatima, Sydney, Hetty and Anna, and let myself in the house.

"Eric, I'm home," I shouted as I closed the door.

"Hey, Nell, how'd it go?" He asked, popping up behind me.

"Pretty good actually, how bout you?"

"It went great! Although there was this weird guy, he was the designer person, the clothing dude, whatever you call it......" Eric replied, yabbering on as usual. I sat down and took my shoes off once Eric and I had a little chat, and I headed to the kitchen to do the dishes. Half way through doing them, I felt a pair of hands run along my hips and arms wrap round me from behind. A soft kiss planted on my neck, and Eric whispered in my ear "I can't wait to see what dress you bought" before finishing off by nibbling on my ear. I bit my lip and moaned a little. "Damn Beale, you really know how to turn me on" I smiled, splashing him with soapy water. He backed off slightly, when I grabbed the sponge and threw it at him, he giggled and chased me around the house. We ended up releasing our inner 6 year olds and playing tag for the rest of the evening, before heading to bed and slept side by side.

A/N; hello again fellow neric lovers! I hope you like the outfit choices- we tried to make them as nericcy as possible, with Nell wearing her usual baggy clothes type and Eric all suited up. Well, I guess the next chapter is the real thing, enjoy :)
....................................................................................................................................
Nell's Wedding Dress: