Flying Home

Eric's POV:

"Mmm.." I breathed, as I felt Nell's touch circling my back as I was laying on my stomach in bed. "Morning my Onunoctium"

"Morning, wolframmmm" I heard Nell say as I turned around.

"What time is it? It's too earlyyyy" I moaned, closing my eyes as Nell had her head on her arm on the pillow.

"Ehhhh, 8:30ish, but I'm so tired" she yawned.

"Well," I began, flipping myself over onto my side, pulling up the covers. "You know what we should do? We should stay in bed all day. Well, maybe, I mean-"

"Eric," Nell began, interrupting me but I carried on.

"-we could do that but then it means not being able t-"

"Shut up, Eric..." Nell said, pushing me onto my back and making her way onto me.

"Oh hello there" I smiled sarcastically.

"Hey" she smiled, grabbing my face and kissing me, and began grinding.

"Oh," I said, catching a breath but it's as if Nell refused to take her face away from mine. I kissed her back putting my hands on her waist as we began to make out in bed. Just then, I heard a buzz on the bedside table. Nell parted from me and began to reach over.

"No, Nell, you don't have to get that-" I tried to stop Nell, but she pulled herself away.

"Ahhhhh-" Nell stretched over me, then sitting on top of me holding her phone.

"See, that's probably just your, period update, or something- and-" I said, putting my arms behind my head, as I leant up to see her phone. Her eyes widened as I said that, as she looked down.

"Ohhhh, nope, we gotta go Eric, we are gonna be late," Nell said, getting off of me.

"No, Nell , we can just stay here in bed, Nell, come back!" I pleaded, but she still got out of bed.

"No, Eric, Eric, Ericccc...." she giggled, running to the bathroom with her clothes.

"Okay give me like, five minutes!" I shouted, sitting up, putting my glasses on.

"That's too long!" I heard a voice shout from the room beside me.

"Make that two!" I said, finally getting myself out of bed.

Nell's POV:

Soon after Eric and I had packed all of our stuff up after a long week in Spain, it was June 31st - time for us to (sadly) leave. I grabbed my bags as Eric headed down to the cab, where we took a few trips each of taking bags down to the front of the hotel. I was the last one to come, I took one last look at the room, before closing and locking the door. I took my last bag down to the hotel door where Eric was waiting for me with a cab, and I headed to the reception to hand them back the room key.

"Thank you, it was a wonderful stay!" I said to the receptionist, who smiled and replied back.

"Gracias!" She waved at me, as I walked out the door and got into the taxi with Eric.

"Barajas Aldofo Suàrez Airport please" Eric asked the cab driver politely.

After a silent ride there of taking last minute photos out the window and gazing into the distance, we arrived at the airport.

"Gracias!" I thanked the cab driver, as me and Eric took our bags inside, and we paid the driver. We walked inside the Terminal to find our return flight.