The First Day

Nell's POV:

I woke up while Eric was still sleeping, and kissed him on his cheek lightly. I got up and grabbed my robe, struggling to move as my legs and my lower body were still hurting from last night. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom to see the rose petals in the bathtub with the champagne beside it.

"Perfect" I thought to myself, redoing my makeup in the mirror, then taking out a maroon bikini from my bag. I ran the tap on hot, but not too hot to touch and finished decorating the bathroom. Just as I'd finished getting everything ready, I heard Eric's alarm buzz, so I sat down on the edge of the bathtub, one leg over another, my palm on my knee and the other one on the corner of the bath, and waited.

Eric's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing to find Nell wasn't sleeping next to me. I turned to the beside table and grabbed my glasses and put them on as I rubbed my eyes, and sat up. I looked around the room but couldn't see Nell anywhere, but I could see the bathroom light was on beneath the crack in the door, and I could hear water running.

"Oh, she must be in the bathroom getting ready" I thought to myself, grabbing my robe from the floor next to me. I walked in the bathroom, knocking on the door.

"Nell?" I asked politely, but I didn't get a response, so I opened the door to see Nell with a full face of makeup and wearing a maroon bikini. She was smiling at me whilst sitting on the edge of the bathtub, turning off the tap.

"Oh what's this, Jingle Nell Rock?" I asked as I twitched my jaw.

"Oh I just thought we could start our morning with a nice bath and some champagne and chocolate covered strawberries" Nell replied winking, and licking her lip.

Nell got up and put her arms around my neck, as I put my arms around her waist. I pulled her in closer, moving my hands down to caress her butt, and I kissed her neck as she moaned. She put her arms on my shoulders, pulling down my robe and untied it from my waist, pulling it off of me onto the floor. Nell grabbed my hand, pulled me into the bathtub, as she toppled on top of me, we both sunk into the warm water.

Nell started grinding on me and I smiled, licked my lips, and bit them. I got hard pretty quickly, with her on top of me. I leant in for a kiss, her mouth close to mine, but she shoved a strawberry in my mouth. She leant in to kiss me as I put the strawberry in my mouth and bit into it.

I knew Nell could feel my hardness pressed against her, so I snaked my hand around her back, brushing against her soft hair, pulling off her bikini top. As much as I loved the sight, I wanted to see all of my wife, so I discarded her top and tossed it somewhere in the depths of the bathroom.

I began to kiss the new skin revealed to me, as my mouth found one of her hard nipples, with my free hand toying with the other one. Nell moaned into my mouth as she lifted my head up to kiss me, which I rewarded with a nip to her bottom lip. My lips found hers again, as my hand slid down to where Nell has been wanting me to touch her all morning. I pulled her closer by the neck, as she threw her head back, grabbing at my hair.

"Fuck Beale." Nell moaned at me. "Right there."

Between the two of us, we were able to shimmy off the bottoms of Nell's bikini, and toss it somewhere in the bathroom with her top.

I suddenly knew that Nell was more than ready for me at this point by the squint on her face, and her sweat running down her head. She sunk down on me with a moan, still gripping at my hair. Her face was nuzzled in my neck, nipping gently at the skin she could reach.