Kam's Birthday

Eric's POV:

"Good Morning sexy mamas" I smirked, walking up behind Nell, who was in the bathroom putting on her makeup at 10am, today was Kam's Birthday.

"Hey baby" Nell replied, smiling at me in the mirror. I put my arms around her waist, both hands on her stomach and my head buried between her neck and her shoulder, I began to kiss her softly. She giggled a little. Nell turned around and kissed me on my cheek after she finished putting her makeup on, and made her way into the bedroom.

I followed Nell behind, when she pulled out an Anna and Kristoff's costumes from frozen, from the wardrobe. "Here" she said, passing it to me on a coat hanger. On it was a furry larger jacket and leather trousers, and a white t-shirt.

"Nicccee!" I said, laying it down slowly on the bed trying not to crease it. Nell was going to wear Anna's dress, with an overall cloak and white tights. We were both still in our pyjamas, as there was no point getting changed until we had to go out.

Nell had hung her coat hanger up on the top of the wardrobe so when she tried to pull it down she couldn't reach it. I walked up behind her and took it down for her, also laying it on the bed. We were just centimetres away, when I bent down on my knees to face Nell's stomach. I lifted up her shirt.

"You, little one, are so lucky to have this kickass woman as your mother" I said, smiling and staring at her stomach. I looked up at Nell who giggled and shook her head, and she put her hands on my shoulders. I looked back at her stomach and kissed it, before standing up and pulling off Nell's shirt with me. I kissed her on the lips and threw the shirt on the bed, and I went off to get into my outfit.

Soon after we were both changed, we headed into the kitchen to get a small snack and grabbing Kam's present before heading out to her party, at Sam's house.

Nell's POV:

At around 11am, me and Eric pulled up to Sam's house, where there were balloons everywhere in the front yard with "10" and "happy 10th birthday" written on them. We walked up to the front door and knocked, as Michelle opened the door, loud music was playing.

"Hey guys, welcome! Come on in!" She smiled in a friendly voice, opening the door. Michelle was dressed up as Tiana, in a green dress and her hair in a high bun.

"Hey! Oh my gosh you look great!" I smiled, she replied a little 'thank you' as she closed the door behind us. Eric was holding my hand as we walked through the house into the back yard, were Kam was singing and dancing. Sam came and walked up next to Michelle, who was Price Naveed.

"Ahh, the perfect geeky couple, of course they brung Frozen to my daughter's birthday" Sam joked, as Michelle nudged him in the arm.

"Haha, you guys look awesome, who would've thought Sam would be dressing up!" Eric joked. Sam smouldered at him, and Eric immediately stayed quiet. Just then, Kensi, Deeks and Monty came up behind us.

"Hey guys!" Kensi said.

"Heyyyy!" I smiled.

"Wow, I love the outfits!"

"Thanks! You're the perfect Wonder Woman by the way" I said to Kensi, giving her the thumbs up. She was wearing her Wonder Woman sports bra, some blue leggings and a cape.

"And Deeks, of course you came as shaggy"

"Yep, that's right, and Monty here, came as Scooby Doo" he laughed pointing at his dog. "Oh, and don't forget, I'm wearing those Superman underwear to match Kensi's Wonder Woman bra!"