Dinner Time

Eric's POV:

"Hmm, I think there needs to be an adjustment" Nell began, as I turned around.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I asked confused, as I looked at Nell who was wearing a white frilly cotton dress, her sunglasses on her head, the same necklace as earlier and some nude heels. She undid two of my top buttons on my shirt, showing a few of the little hairs on my chest.

"There, that should do it" she smiled.

"Thank you, my Nellverine" I giggled, moving my jaw to the side slightly. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek as she turned and got her bag, I grabbed my shoes as we began to leave for dinner. I took Nell's hand as I closed the door behind us, earning a peck on the cheek from my wife. She turned around and began to walk off, she stared back at me and winked and walked slowly behind her.

I caught up with Nell as we left the hotel, my hand placed on her back as I was rubbing it softly. I saw her bite her lip and roll her eyes as she put her hand on my thigh as we were waking down the street. The restaurant was at the end of the block, I began to look at her eyes, they sparkled into mine. I smiled and carried on walking, my arm still on Nell's back as she moved her hand from my thigh to my waist.

Soon enough, we were at the restaurant. I took Nell's hand as we walked into the bar, walking over to the reservation table.

"Table for two, under the name Beale? It's pre-booked" I said to the bartender politely.

"Sure, no problem, I'll be right back" he said, going off to check his paperworks.

"Wow, this is w beautiful place" Nell said, gripping onto my hand tightly while looking around the restaurant.

"It is, anything for my beautiful lady" I smiled back at Nell, just as the bartender arrived.

"Right this way" the bartender said, taking us to our table, by a window. He handed us some menus as we sat down, the table was just big enough to have us both seated at either end. "I'll be back in a moment to take food orders, may I take the orders for your drinks?" He asked.

"Uhh, yeah, sure, Nell?"

"A margarita please" she smiled, he wrote it on some paper on his notepad.

"Make that two" I glimpsed at Nell, as the bartender left to pour our drinks.

"Whadda' ya fancy my lady?" I asked, smirking and looking over the tip of my glasses.

"Oh I do say sir, I do like the sound of the Seafood Paella with a side of Chicken Enchilada" she smiled back.

"How very fancy of you Penelope" I said as we laughed. The bartender came back with our drinks and took our food orders, which ended up being there same all round. We the bartender left. I sipped my cocktails as I felt Nell's foot rub against my leg. I took my hand off of my straw and closed my eyes, grinning. I felt the small gap between our legs begin to close, as I felt Nell's foot reach further and further between mine. I giggled a little as I stretched my leg outwards, and smiled at her as she but her lip. Just as she went in to kiss me, a waitress came over with our food.

"Wow, love really is in the air tonight!" The waitress laughed, putting our plates on the table.

"I guess it is" smirked at Nell, who was sipping the last of her drink.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" The waitress asked.

"Two more margaritas, and extra shots of tequila please" I said, Nell's eyes lit up. The waitress walked off, to get our drinks poured.