A Dream Come True

Eric's POV:

*flash-forward*

"Be careful girls, don't fall over!" I watched my little twins, Iris and Hazel Jones-Beale, running in the sand.

"It's okay daddy I won't fall!" Hazel shouted back.

"They're so adorable" Nell began, placing her head on my shoulder, watching our daughters run to the water on the beach, the same beach where I proposed.

"They are, I can't believe we raised twins, they are so adorable and sweet"

"Iris has your eyes"

"And hazel has your hair" I replied.

"And they both have your nerdyness" Nell replied, both of us laughing. I looked into the distance to see our little girls in their bathing suits running around, when Iris slipped in the water, and squealed. I quickly got up and ran over to see her holding her knee and crying.

"Ow, daddy I got a booboo"

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry, dada's gonna sort it"  I picked her up and walked back over to Nell, where she held out some tissues from her handbag and smiled, and Hazel was running along behind me with her little feet.

"It's okay baby, I'll help you" she said. I put Iris on my lap and I gave her a hug and stopped her crying, as Hazel began to play in the sand next to me, also trying to comfort her sister. "It's okay, mama and dada is going to help you" she said in the softest voice ever.

"This might sting a little, don't look honey" Nell said, holding out an alcohol wipe to clean the cut.

Our two year old girl turned to me and looked in my eyes, I kissed her cheek and pretended to take her nose off with my hand. Both girls began to look confused at me, as I distracted Iris while Nell cleaned the wound and placed a patch on it. I pretended to put her nose back on while she giggled, it was so sweet.

"Here you go, all fixed" Nell replied, as our toddler got up and said a sweet "thank you" with a twinkle in her eyes. She got back up and sat in the sand next to her sister and they began to build sandcastles, and we looked into the sunset.

Just then, a familiar sound of voices came behind us.

"Honey, go play with Iris and Hazel for a second while mommy and daddy talk to Eric and Nell, be careful" I heard Kensi say to Athena, her and Deeks's little girl, as she ran off to build sandcastles with the twins.

"Hey guys" Nell said beside me.

"Hey, nice to see you guys out for once in a while" Deeks said back, standing up above us holding a bag of princess toys.

"Yeah, well, all this hard work, time off, sorting out schools and education PLUS cases, we haven't had much family time, but, we managed to get to where we are today" I replied, Nell falling into my arms as I spoke. "How have you guys been?"

"Oh you know, the usual, hospital trips here and there, work, seeing our parents, painting the house... it really is hard work" Kensi replied as I nodded and agreed, as her phone buzzed. "Talking of which, we have a case, so we better get going. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

"You too!"

"Bye!" Nell waved, as Deeks called Athena back to him to take her to her grandma's, walking off.

Iris and Hazel were still making sandcastles, as we stared into the horizon of the sea.

"This is like a dream come true" Nell whispered, holding my hand.

"It really is" I smiled.

"And yet.... this is just the beginning"

A/N: hey guys! Thank you so much for reading our fan fiction, I hope you enjoyed reading this! of course we had to make beales dream come true 🥺🥺we spent ages writing this, roughly a month, and managed to write a whole friggin SEASON! (Hence like, the whole 24 chapter thing). Leave some comments for what you wanna hear from us next, whether a second story to the neric fan fic.... anyway, thanks guys!