Honeymoon Phase

A/N: okay yall better watch out... these are some serious mature scenes, if you're a child, DONT READ IT! If you're as of legal age, sure, go ahead, it's fifty shades style, but the detail is explicit.. don't get turned on. (Or try not to). ENJOY!

Eric's POV:

I woke up to Nell rummaging through the draws in our bedroom. I rubbed my eyes and began to sit up, putting my glasses on from my bedside table.

"Nell, what are you doing!? It's..." I started, turning to the clock. "5:37am!"

"Oh Eric, don't you remember!? Our honeymoon to Spain is today! Or are you still hungover from the wedding two days ago!?" She said, agitated and crossing her arms.

"Alright, alright" I finished, getting up and dressed ready to leave. I finished packing my bags, so did Nell so we went to the kitchen for some breakfast. We weren't entirely hungry, as we had a long flight to catch.

After eating some toast and jam, I ordered an Uber to take us from our house to the airport. We were on our way to LAX, and when we got there, we paid the Uber driver and he drove off.

"You ready for this?" I asked Nell, who looked nervous.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be!" She grinned, taking my hand as we walked into the airport.

"Right, we need to get on the JetBlue Airlines Flight 927 to Madrid" I began. "It's... that one" I pointed to the board. Nell began to read out the information.

"24/6/21- Tom Bradley International Terminal..... Departure at 12pm to land at Barajas Aldofo Suàrez Airport...... That sounds about right" she finished, pausing in each sentence.

We both walked over to the terminal, where our bags were checked and we were searched. Everything was clear, and all we had to do now was wait. Nell moved over to the chair beside me, placing her phone on it, and opened TikTok.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, just doing a flash mob TikTok" she replied, smiling. She found the sound on TikTok, and began to record herself dancing. Half way through, I began to join in, and we ended up with a crowd of people around us, clapping once we finished. She uploaded it and tagged me, within minutes it had millions of views and likes. Then, an announcement began that we were boarding our flight. I took Nell's hand as we boarded the flight, and we just chilled out watching movies and listening to music for the first few hours, then got some lunch on the plane.

"Ahhh, this is so nice" Nell said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"It is. And I can't wait to start our lives together, we can do so many things"

I placed my hand on Nell's thigh, and she looked up at me. I put my hand on her neck, and she kissed me. I paused, winked, and said, "I'm just going to the bathroom". I got up and walked into the unisex bathroom, and I heard someone starting to open the door as I'd deliberately left it open.

"Heyyy, baby.." I said, as Nell walked in locking the door and coming in closer.

"Ooh, Mr Beale, I do say, this is very unlike you..."

"I just couldn't wait...besides, a new us, a new me" I said, grabbing her waist with one hand and her neck with the other, kissing her passionately. She put her hands on my neck and I moved mine down to her waist, as I pushed her up against the wall. I kissed her soft lips harder, as I grabbed her thigh and held her high on the wall. I stopped to take a breath, as Nell put down her leg and sat me on the toilet seat. She bit her lip and smiled, she was driving me crazy. She began by putting both of her hands on my shoulders, swaying slightly, as I placed my hands on her waist biting my lip. Nell began giving me a lap dance and kissing me. The kiss became passionate, as I could feel her hand running down my chest to my waistline, where she began to undo my belt. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello!? Anyone in there!?" A high pitched voice began.

"Uh- yeah- I'll be out in a moment!" I said, quickly parting from Nell, who ran into the cubicle next door, locking it as I walked out back to my seat. Shortly after, Nell sat down, putting her hand around me pulling me in for a hug, where she closed her eyes and slept against my chest. I put my head on hers, as I drifted away into darkness.

Nell's POV:

We arrived at Barajas Aldofo Suàrez Airport at 8pm, where we rented a car and drove to our hotel.

"Wow, this is wonderful, look at the view!" I said, holding Eric's hand and pointed to the seaview in front of the hotel.

"It is.." he replied, letting out a breath and smiling. We walked into the hotel, checked in and got our key. We walked up to the room and made several trips up and down to bring our bags in. On the last trip up, Eric opened the door but held me back from going in.

"Okay Nell, here we are, now close your eyes" he told me.

"What? Why? Just open the door" I replied, confused.

"Just humour me and do it" he said, as I closed my eyes and he took off his tie and wrapped it round my eyes so I couldn't see a thing. He opened the door holding my hand and guided me in. I stood still for a moment as he brung in the bags, then closed the door behind me.

"Eric..." I said, as he came up behind me, removing the blindfold.

I opened my eyes to see flowers and lit candles scattered around the room, and I listened to the soft romantic music playing in the background. I walked over to the bedroom smiling completely speechless, to find rose petals on the canopy bed.

"This is beautiful," I said to Eric, who was holding the bathroom door open. I walked in to see rose petals in the bathtub too, with a bottle of champagne on the shelf beside it, as well as a large bowl of chocolate covered strawberries too. I turned to Eric who was smiling.

"Oh my word, Eric, this is amazing! Did you do this???" I questioned, while Eric smirked and moved his jaw.

"Yes I did, anything for my beautiful wife."

Eric slowly walked over to me from behind and wrapped his hands round my waist, leaning down to my collarbone and kissing me. He rubbed his fingers on the waistline of my pants near the zipper and dragged his thumb off of my bottom lip. I started to realise what he was doing, so I turned around and pinned him up against the wall. I moved up to kiss him on the cheeks, moving down to his lips and kissing his passionately. The kiss became hard, and I bit his lip a little, then slowly moved down his neck. Eric moved his head up towards the ceiling closing his eyes and I heard him grunt a little.

"You like that, huh?" I asked, biting my lip and smiling.

"Yes, yes I do" he replied, picking me up by the waist and threw me over his shoulder, and smacked my ass. He threw me on the bed as "Hot In Here" by Nelly began to play, and he held me underneath him. He kissed my cheek lightly, where I felt butterflies tingle in my stomach as he moved down to my neck, kissing me harder. I let out a little moan while biting my lip, I grabbed Eric's neck and said "Shit Beale!" He smirked and kissed me more, on my lips this time. I grabbed his blazer and threw it off of him, as he removed my shirt kissing me down to my chest.

We toppled under the covers, as Eric pulled out a condom from his wallet. I grabbed it off of him, and threw it out of his hands across the room. He looked confused, but I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him closer to me, his chest against mine. He kissed me passionately when things became heated, I began to moan a little as he moved his hand down my chest across to my stomach, and then he grabbed a familiar pair of handcuffs from his bag, and began to tie me against the bed.

"Woah, Eric, where did you get those!?"

"Don't worry, Deeks had me equipped" he replied, clicking the fluffy handcuffs tight, as I squealed a little. Eric put both his hands on my mouth, with a "Shut up" as he shoved my head upwards and thrusting himself into me. This continued on for the next three hours, as I tried to catch my breath several times. Eventually we laid against each other, asleep in each other's arms.