The Wedding Day I

Nell's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 6:30am. I smacked the clock to turn it off, and rubbed my eyes and huffed. I stared to the ceiling, and turned to Eric, laying sound asleep next to me. I grinned and smiled, remembering it was our wedding day.

"Psst!!" I whispered in Eric's ear. "Eric!!" He mumbled a little, but didn't move. I licked my finger and put it in his ear and squealed, he shook and woke up.

"Nell!" he screeched. "What was that for!?"

"ITS OUR WEDDINNNGG DAYYYY!!" I shouted for excitement, sitting up and bouncing on the bed.

"Oh, Nell," he rubbed his eyes, smirking and putting on his glasses, sitting up. He quickly turned around, and grabbed my waist and started tickling me.

"ERIC!!" I screamed, and giggled trying to make him stop. I ended up toppling over on the bed, Eric screaming "PAYBACK!" at the top of his lungs. My stomach began to hurt from laughing too much, and as i tried to get back up, I slipped off the bed.

"Ouch!" I said, scratching my head.

"Omg, are you okay!?" Eric said, holding out his hand and helped me up.

"Yeah, i'm fine..." I said getting up, smirking and running towards Eric. He grabbed my arms and swing me round, throwing me on the bed, I pulled him with me. He landed on top of me and he gazed in my eyes, and giggled. Eric leant down to kiss me, so I put my hands on his neck and we shared a passionate kiss. He moved himself closer to me, kissed my cheek and moves down to my neck, when I lifted my head and moaned, moving my arms to his chest. A kaleidoscope of butterflies flew in my stomach and bit my lip, Eric smirked and kissed my neck a little more.

"You like that huh?" he asked, looking back at me as my lips began to bleed from biting to much.

"I do my lord..." I grinned, kissing his cheek. He moved his face down to my chest still kissing me, when I grabbed his neck and pulled his head up. He stopped for a second, and stared.

"We don't want to spoil the honeymoon, do we?" I winked. Eric smiled, stood up, and pulled me back up.

I threw on some clothes from my wardrobe and so did Eric, followed by going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I didn't put any makeup on or style my hair, because I was getting it done by a Hair and Makeup Artist.

Once I was finished, I went into the kitchen and made me and Eric some toast, as we were both very nervous about the wedding. I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist, and Eric breathed on my neck.

"I can't wait to marry you, my lady" he said softly, I turned around and gave him a soft kiss and handing him the plate of toast.

"Me too" I said, smiling. We sat at the table and ate the toast, and I got a text from Hetty saying the girls were on their way to Ops. I grabbed my car keys and my bag, and kissed Eric goodbye as I got in my Mini and headed to ops.

Eric's POV:

When Nell left the house, I texted the boys on our group chat and said it's time.

Eric: Guys! Nell has left to go with the girls, are we ready??
Sam: I got you! The suits ready :) Kam and Aiden are at school, so we are good!
Deeks: Oh man this is gonna be a good one, Kens left the house so i'm on my way!
Callen: on my way!!
Rountree: already on it! c u in 10!

I grabbed my phone and wallet and car keys and headed on my way to Sam's house. When i got there, Sam greeted me at the door and I walked in to see Callen, Deeks and Rountree smiling, already dressed in their suits.