A Beautiful Lunchtime

Nell's POV:

"Here seems good" I pointed at a bench to Eric, who was walking beside me.

"Yeah, there's music playing there and we are front view of the band" He said, siting down opposite me and placing the bags on the table.

We were at on an outside bench in a large area with lots of other people next to the museum, where a band was playing and singing cover songs.

"Eric, I bought you this" I began, pulling out a bag from the shop.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Open it and find out"

Eric began to open the bag and pulled out a light blue shirt with small black designs on.

"Aww, Nell, this is wonderful, thank you" he replied, smiling and grinning, folding it up and leaning over the table as we shared a small kiss.

"You're welcome my lord, something new to add to your collection," I smiled as I said it in an english accent. Eric laughed as I pulled out our picnic food and put it all on the table.

"Tacos?" I asked as I put the food on the table.

"Ooh, yes please, I'm starving!" Eric said as he grabbed the box of tacos and began opening them.

"Hey! Share!" I smacked his hand with a laugh. Eric looked all serious for a second, as he offered me one. "Gosh Eric, I'm kidding!"

"Oh," he laughed as he bit into the taco. Just then, I took mine out and did the same but Eric put his by my face. "Here," he offered, chewing. I bit into his taco, smiling and laughing, as he hit into the one in my hand. We began feeding each other food, and laughed for a while until we finished eating them.

Eric stood up all of a sudden, chewing on the tacos and licking his fingers.

"Where are you going!?" I asked, as the music paused to go to the next song.

"You'll see" he smirked, as I turned round to see he was walking up to the band as they were on their break. Oh god, this can't be happening...

Eric's POV:

I walked over to the band and asked if they knew "Barcelona" by Ed Sheeran. Luckily they did, I asked if they could play it but if I could have the mic. Of course, they all looked confused.

"My wife, there, we just got married, we are on our honeymoon" I said, pointing at Nell.

"Of course, I see, well, go ahead" The lead singer said, handing me the mic as the band took the stage.

The song started, and I saw Nell turn red as she smiled, put her head down embarrassed as the music started to play.

"Oh, get up, up on the dancefloor tonight...." I began to sing, as everyone watched me on stage.

"I've got two left feet and a bottle of red wine,
Making me feel like the beat and the bassline...."

The singers behind me in the band began to sync with the song, as they were singing backing and a capella. Nell grabbed her phone and started filming, I took the microphone from the stand and walked down the stage still singing with the mic in my hand, and walked over to Nell.