Reception II

Nell's POV:

Once me and Eric had filled our plates with food, we sat down with the team at a traditional English-style banquet table, where we listened to softer songs while we ate.

"Here" Eric said to me, holding Bruschetta on the end of a fork. "Eat it"

I smirked at him and rolled my eyes, but I opened my mouth as he fed me the food.

"Mmmmmm" I mumbled, smiling as I picked up some Filet Mignon and also began to feed him. He smiled at me, and swallowed, opening his mouth for more.

"No, Eric, that's being greedy" I joked, smiling at him. He frowned at me and stuck his bottom lip out, but I leant in for a kiss and kissed him. Once we had all finished our food, Darren turned the music down, and called us up to cut the cake. Me and Eric stood up holding hands, everyone clapped.

I walked over to the table slowly, lifting up my dress from the floor. Eric stood at the table and picked up the knife and handed it to me, and DJ Darren began to play Ho-Hey by the Lumineers. As the song started, Eric placed his hand on mine as we slowly lowered the knife into the cake. We cut a triangle out of the cake and put it on a plate.

Everyone cheered, telling us to take the first taste. I picked up a handful of the cake, and shoved it in Eric's mouth, he laughed and did the same to me. Eric was so messy, he had cake around his face so I picked up a napkin and wiped it from his cheek. He smiled and kissed me, then we cut some more cake for our guests.

After everyone had eaten cake, DJ Darren played the last songs on our playlist, which were:
Love Story- Taylor Swift (Eric got down on one knee and replayed our proposal scene)
Here We Go Again- Mamma Mia (everyone was drinking lots of alcohol and running round)
Give me Everything- Pitbull ft. Nayer, Ne-Yo and Afrojack (people were falling over and getting very, very drunk)

Next, a softer song came on, where a chair was placed on the dance floor for me. I sat down, and held my bouquet in my hands. Eric knelt down in front of me, and began to lift my dress, staring up and me and smirking. He put his head under, and pulled my dress over him. Eric was completely submerged underneath my dress, and began to fiddle with my garter on my thigh. Everyone laughed and giggled, I put my head back and laughed. Suddenly, I felt Eric stroke the inside of my thigh, and I bit my lip. Eric used his finger and touched my $800 La Perla Panties and slop snapped the front of them, and I flinched a little. He began to take my garter off with his teeth, slowly moving out from between my legs and winking at me.  He stood up, and threw the garter behind him, where all the ladies were lined up. Fatima caught it, and Rountree smirked behind her.

"Wait-" her eyes wide open about to pop out. "Oh shit"

Rountree started laughing, and everyone turned to him. "What!?" He replied, trying to hide the fact he liked her. I stood up and turned around, and then threw my bouquet. Just as Hetty was about to sip her scotch, it landed in her drink!

"Ohhhhhh bugger" she frowned, everyone putting their hands over their mouths trying not to laugh.

"So Hetty, who's your Mr- Lange!?" Deeks began laughing, folding his arms. She gave Deeks a hard stare, and sipped her drink. Then, we heard a snore sound come from across the hall. Admiral Kilbride was asleep in a chair, and Hetty stared at him.

"What!?" She began, us all trying not to laugh. "He's had too much scotch!"

"Of course...he did..." Callen said, muttering under his breath. DJ Darren began to play Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo, and turned on red lights that turned the whole reception area a bright red. Everyone screamed and cheered, letting the mood music settle in.

As everyone took the dance floor completely ✨crunk✨ I pushed Eric on the chair I was sat on, ready for me to make the last part of the wedding special. I sat on his lap, placing my finger on his lip. He looked at me and smiled, I leant in closer pressing my body against his, and as he tried to kiss me I teased him by pulling away. He smiled and laughed a little, licking his lips and bit them, smirking at me. I stood up and he tried to as well, but I immediately pushed him back on the chair forcefully, he almost fell off.

Then, I grabbed the shoulders of my wedding dress and immediately pulled it down, the audience shocked to see me reveal my white lacy lingerie. I threw my wedding dress over to the corner of the dance floor, and put my finger on Eric's shoulder. He tried to grab my waist but missed, and I circled him.

As the chorus came on and everyone heard, 'talk dirty to me', I grinded on Eric's lap to the music. I had my left hand on his shoulder with my right in the air, my waist moving to grind. He kept smiling and biting his lip, his hands on my waist, as I continued to give him the Nellosaurus Lap Dance.

The fun continued for most of the night, everyone laughing and clapping, taking photos and videos of the rest of the evening, before Hetty came to me and insisted I'd put my wedding dress on. So, of course, I did, and everyone was dancing until the end of the evening.

Soon the night was over, and everyone began to clear up.

"Guys.." I started, down the end of the microphone. "I'd like to thank you all for coming to mine and Eric's wedding, I really hope you all enjoyed the day and the disco, and thank you all for our presents" I passed the mic to Eric.

"As my wonderful, geeky wife just said, thank you so so so much for coming, I hope we spend the rest of our lives together, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evenings with sleep, and possibly a hangover in the morning" He laughed. "Anyway, you are all welcome to take a slice of wedding cake home each, and any left over English Traditional Food, and we hope to see you back at work very, very soon."

Everyone clapped as they cleared up their stuff, took some left over food as we waved them out of the church and reception hall goodbye.

A/N: yup, that's the wedding scene over. Well, I hope you enjoyed reading those last few chapters, and the spicy dance scene 😏

WARNING: the next chapter contains HOT NERIC SCENES including the stripping of clothes, sexual scenes and language, as well as getting technical.....