Artemis Carman (Chapter 18 Pt.1)

Asa Hon's POV

Before I opened my eyes, all I hear is voices around me. The language they were using are different too but strangely enough, I could understand everything they were saying.

The Sarams are at it again, my Lord

My Lord, why should we care about this, shouldn't we just let those monsters destroy themselves...

My Lord, we should let them be and we shouldn't intervene

My Lord, what should we do

Do as what was said, never intervene even if they seek for our help in the near future

...My Lord

Dont worry, even I have plans for the future ahead

Asa Hon's POV

I was in a strange dark room. I am still able to see around despite being in the darkness. There were unfamiliar voices echoing throughout the hallway I was walking after exiting that dark room.

There were opened and closed doors surrounding me. I kept on walking, looking everywhere in case someone or something was about to happen.

I stopped in front of a door that leads to those unknown voices. It shocked me when I went right through the door and saw the backs of the people whose voice belonged to.

Author's POV

Asa Hon walked towards them cautiously and heard their conversation about her kinds, Sarams. She was confused at first but then took the time to look at them properly. What she noticed was their blue eyes, glowing and shining the dark room.

She looked at the person, in the middle, whom they were talking to. To her surprise, it was a different colour than the ones who has blue eyes. More of a purple colour with a hint of darker and lighter blue shade mixing in with the glowing purple colour.

Asa Hon's POV

When I saw their blue eyes, I immediately thought of Neanthals.

Their eyes glowed the dark room with blue but there were a purple colour glowing amongst them. It made me feel warmth and comfort. When I looked at the person they were talking to, I was surprised to see a different coloured eyes instead of blue.

It was of a purple colour with a hint of darker and a little bit of a lighter shade of blue colour. It was beautiful, I would say. I was curious of that person since it's the first time I ever seen a different coloured eyes besides blue coloured eyes.

My Lord ? Where are you going ?

...Somewhere

My Lord, at least let us accompany you

No need...

The person I mentioned was walking towards my direction but my heart stopped when this person halted right beside me. I can hear my heart beating from my ears when this person looked to the side from where I was.

I finally let out a breath of relief when he continued his walk until I heard him say my name. I gulped and noticed the others were also looking at me and their lord. When I looked behind, his eyes glowed the room more. I was surprised, to be honest.

"H-how..."

"...Asa Hon"

"I-"

I didn't know what to say. I was at loss of words until I saw him mouthed Muya and Muzu's name. I was about to say something but darkness took over me once again and the last thing I saw was those glowing purple eyes.