When It Began (Chapter 6)

Asa Hon's POV

As noon arrives, I went out to feel the breeze of wind to let out the uneasy feeling I had eversince the discussion with Sanung Niruha.

I should feel happy and alright of what he said but deep down I just feel uneasy, something is not right.

I can't shake off the feeling of it as I just continue to walk and then two daekan warriors went up to me.

"Asa Hon-nim, forgive me. I am here to inform you that both of us will accompany you tomorrow after the others build up your tent further than where Atturad is and after they accompany you to give it to the neanthals."

"It's where you will stay for a few days when sending the gifts to the Neanthals, Asa Hon- nim." The other warrior said.

"I understand, thank you for informing me. I will prepare my belongings."

"Yes, Asa Hon-nim" They said after bowing to me as I nodded to them.

I went to my tent and saw my daughter lying down on the bed peacefully while playing with the coat I was wearing.

I sat down next to her when suddenly I feel as if I was lightly pushed by someone but it's only a wind, I was surprised but I am glad it's not a person.

The wind itself feels comforting to me as it breezed off the uneasy feeling of mine, but wonder if that feeling will come back.

(*Back to where the Neanthals are*)

Ragaz's POV

We were preparing for the crescent moon celebration. It has been a night since the the meeting with the humans.

I finally see Asa Hon again after 2 years. Feeling down as I thought of her but stumbled when a huge wind suddenly brushed itself towards my back.

I look around and saw everyone, thinking that they also might feel it too but shrugged it off. The wind came back again. It became more comforting to me as I let it brushed against me.

Muttzareu, one of our old friend and a brother of Muteurubeu suddenly came up to me.

"Ragazeu, why are you just standing here? are you alright?"

"I am fine. What should we do before the celebration of the crescent moon?"

"Muteurubeu said we should secure this place more, since we will be celebrating the moon for 7 days"

"Secure at the parts where we left off or the parts that needs to be fixed." Muttzareu continued.

"Alright, let me get something"

"Alright then, I will get going now"

I hummed to him as a reply and went to my place trying to find tools to fix and secure our place more when suddenly an image came through my mind.

An image of a child with a white coat with a man and a woman holding onto another child.
I fell to my knee's as it suddenly became more hurtful when the image disappeared.

I went out wondering what it was and went to others were. I went to where the parts that needs a fixing.

That wind again came back and brushed against our backs. I look up to the sky as it came back again thinking it might be Artemis, our Moon God then I went back to focus at fixing the place.

Author's POV

When tomorrow comes, the day for Asa Hon to send the gifts from Sanung Niruha to the neanthals.

Asa Hon hid Rathiasa in her coat while the warriors helped her to bring her belongings to the cart wheel. Yeonbal helped Asa Hon to get on top of the horse.

She thanked him to which he replied with a smile. They finally arrived when it was almost noon. The soldiers begin to build her tent as Asa Hon was beside the horse taking a look around.

A Daekan soldier appeared to be walking towards Asa Hon's direction, Yeonbal.

"Asa Hon-nim, We will accompany you to send the neanthals gifts. We are ready, just let us know when, Asa Hon-nim" Yeonbal said.

"I will. You guys rest first then we will go"

"Yes, Asa Hon-nim" He nodded after.

Yeonbal then went somewhere. Asa Hon looking around feeling the breeze of the comforting wind.

~Asa Hon~

As if the wind can talk, it whispers Asa Hon's name. Asa Hon looks at everyone and realized they didn't hear it. She shrugged it off saying it was just a hallucination.

Asa Hon then went to Yeonbal and told them that she's ready to send the gifts.

Asa Hon's POV

It was already night after we left to send the gifts to the Neanthals. The warriors accompanied me to my tent and they left except for two soldiers who will be accompanying me this night.

I put my daughter on top of the bed and cleaned myself and Rathiasa a little bit. After a while of being in the tent, suddenly I heard someone fell on the ground while breathing heavily.

In Love With A Different Blood (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara