Memories (Chapter 8 Pt.2) (Flashbacks)

(*A/N: This is when both Asa Hon and Ragaz were teenagers.)

Author's POV

Asa Hon was picking some fruits around the forest accompanied by 3 guards from the Asa Clan. Asa Hon told the guards that she will be back after picking some herbal leafs in her garden.

She gestured them to go back to their workplace but the guards was hesitated to leave Asa Hon alone in her garden but Asa Hon assured them that she will be alright. They left after that.

Asa Hon then went to get some herbal leafs and flowers around her garden. She puts all the ones she pick to the basket that she brought along with her.

She then saw the entrance door of the garden's was slowly opening by itself but a head was shown peeping around if anybody was there.

Asa Hon immediately recognise it was Ragaz sneaking inside her garden. Asa Hon quickly took Ragaz in and hit him softly on his arms.

"Ragaz! what were you doing?!"

"Didn't you said to meet you here?" Ragaz asked, confused.

"Yes, but I did say to wait for me" Asa Hon stated.

"Yes...yes. I am sorry" Ragaz said while apologizing to Asa Hon.

"Its alright Ragaz. No need to apologize." Asa Hon assured Ragaz.

"Hmm...what were you doing here at your garden?" Ragaz asked.

"I was picking the herbal leafs and some flowers in my garden. The herbal leafs is because the ones I had in stock is almost finishing and that's why I am here to get more of it and I thought I should also get some flowers too." Asa Hon said.

"I also picked some fruits in the forests. It was a lot and I am sure they are delicious to eat." She then continued.

"Asa Hon...can I tell you something?" He asked, nervous.

"Yes, you can"

"My.....sister knows about our relationship and that's why I bring her here with me."

"S-she knows? How did she react and where is she?"

"She is outside waiting"

"Oh..."

"She...how she reacted was really surprising as she said that she doesn't really mind about our relationship. She said that she have seen you before when we first met each other in the forest. She was actually trying to find me and found out I was there and you were helping me."

"She was there?"

"Yes. She is the only one who knows about this and immediately approved of us."

"She is a nice little sister of yours" Asa Hon smiled.

"She promised not to tell anyone about it. Do you trust her?."

"Of course I will trust her"

"Thank you, Asa Hon"

"No, it's suppose to be me who should be thanking you both."

And then there appeares Ragaz's sister, Rastraea. Both Asa Hon and Ragaz looked at her as they saw her coming inside the garden.

Asa Hon then went to her carefully not to scare her and said thank you. Then both of them hugged each other making Ragaz smiled at both of them.

Then both Asa Hon and Rastraea greeted each other.

"It is nice to finally meet you, Asa Hon"

"Yes, it's also nice to meet you too. You know my name?"

"Yes, I heard your mother called you"

Asa Hon smiled and continued, "So what's your name?"

"Rastraea"

"That's a beautiful name"

"Asa Hon...Rastraea and you are the same age as each other" Ragaz stated, making Asa Hon surprised.

(*a/n: In my story, Ragaz is 3 years older than Asa Hon. & I made Rastraea (My OC) the same age as Asa Hon.)

"I'm glad to have another friend of my age" Asa Hon said.

Both Asa Hon and Rastraea smiled at each other then Asa Hon brought her to see the flowers and the leafs around her garden.

"Asa Hon..."

"Yes?"

"I'm happy that you're the one for my brother."

"You're one of the rarest and one of the kind who treated us with kindness."

"Forgive me Rastraea, since we Saram's treated you and your kind very horrible and I would like to apologize since I'm a Saram too."

"You don't have too, Asa Hon. It is suppose to be the ones who did this to us and not you."

"I just felt like I needed too since I'm also a Saram."

"Even if you are a Saram, you don't have to, Asa Hon"

"Thank you, Rastraea"

"My pleasure Asa Hon, may I ask how did you feel about meeting my brother for the first time?"

"I was amused to see your kind for the first time very close since I only have seen your kind from afar."

"Oh..."

"I just feel happy when we kept on meeting each other at the spot we first met in the forest, both Ragaz and I" Asa Hon stated.

"I was always anticipating for his arrival when we planned to meet each other or so. And now I feel happy seeing him and you. I'm really glad to meet you both." Asa Hon continued, Smiling.

"Thank you Asa Hon"

"No it should be me who thank both of you"

Both Asa Hon and Rastraea smiled at each other. Ragaz who suddenly appeared behind them was about to scare them but was stopped by someone who called Asa Hon from outside the garden.

Asa Hon immediately escorted them at the secret door that leads them to the forest. Asa Hon told them to meet tomorrow at the usual place that both of them would always go.

Asa Hon then went outside to see a daekan warrior, Mubaek waiting for her.

"Asa Hon-nim, forgive me. I was ordered by Asa Yon and Asa Ho to bring you home. Please follow me, Asa Hon-nim"

"No worries, Alright."

Ragaz's POV

Both my sister and I followed Asa Hon who showed us to the secret door that leads to the forest.

We both then went inside and immediately we were already in the forest. We slowly walk away trying to avoid any encounters with the Sarams.

Asa Hon told both of us to meet her tomorrow at the usual spot I always meet her. I felt relieved when I see my sister and Asa Hon being close even though it was their first time meeting each other.

Both Rastraea and I already arrived at our home. We pretended to do our own business so no one would be suspicious of us going somewhere else.

Rastraea then went to Yiseuroobeu who waited for her all this time. I smiled at both of them as I walk to my place to rest.