Chapter 3 Pt.2

Author's POV

Rastraea and Yiseuroobeu finally came back from their duty and stands beside Muteurubeu.

As they were anticipating what their leader is about to say, everyone quiets down when Raknruv stood up.

"When night comes tomorrow, I your leader will meet the king of Saram's"

Everyone gasped and whispered with each other questioning what is happening until Raknruv hold his hands up to quiet them down.

"Though we might know or not why he wanted to meet me. I need all of you to keep a look out when i am not here just to be sure to maintain our kind's safety and to protect them"

"Muteurubeu will also come with me since she knows how to speak and understand their language"

"Our leader...who will be guarding you and Muteurubeu when meeting the Sarams?" One of the Neanthals asked with concern

"....Yiseuroobeu and Ragazeu, they will be accompanying us both"

As soon as their leader said their names, A dazed Ragaz finally looked up when suddenly he almost lost his footing...then an image of a women holding a baby came into his mind.

"Now I need all of you to work on the safety for all of our kind before night comes tomorrow" Muteurubeu said

"Lets go everyone!" All the Neanthals gospoke loudly and went out of their Leader's place to get started.

When their people went away, Ragaz let's out a relieved sigh when he finally regain his consciousness and he didn't want anyone to worry and misunderstood of what's actually happening to him but one witnessed of the scene, Yiseuroobeu.

Ragaz who was wondering what had just came into his mind didn't saw Yiseuroobeu coming until he saw him in the corner of his eyes, suspecting he had seen what happened.

Yiseuroobeu asked Ragaz if he is okay and told him that he saw what happened. Ragaz considerately told him to worry about his pregnant wife instead and assured him that he is okay.

"Ragazeu, are you okay. I saw what happened"

"I'm fine, just worry about your wife who is 3 months pregnant"

"Alright..."

"...Rastraea...she's wonderful I am glad she's in my life" Yiseuroobeu said as he looked at Rastraea lovingly.

"And I am glad to have her as my sister" Ragaz said while smiling.

Now both Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz looked at Rastraea who then smiled at them before talking to Muteurubeu.

Yiseuroobeu said his goodbye to Ragaz and went to Rastraea when she is about to walk down the four stone stairs.

When Ragaz was about to go out, Rastraea called out to him.

Ragaz's POV

"Brother !"

I turned around to see Rastraea smiling at me worriedly with Yiseuroobeu holding onto her arms.

"Yes...what is it Rastraea?" I asked

"Leader Raknruv wants you to stay here first, as he has something to say to both of you" Rastraea stated while looking at Yiseuroobeu then at me.

"Ok then I will"

"Alright...goodnight brother"

"Yes you too...wait where are you going Rastraea?"

"Oh, I asked Yiseuroobeu to help me go back to our place before going to you...he will be back after this"

"Oh ok then...be careful please"

"Yes brother"

Author's POV

As he saw both of them going out, he immediately went to where Raknruv and Muteurubeu are standing. He bowed to both of them and waits for next thing to happen.

(Author's Note: Rastraea understands the sarams language but not so fluent in speaking it. Ragaz in the past, he understands and can speak the language of sarams(humans) but due to the pain of losing his beloved, he forgot how to speak and understand the language though he can, only a very little bit. Ragaz and Rastraea was taught by Asa Hon)