Awoken/The Mona Tribes (Chapter 14)

Author's POV

Asa Hon woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping. Rathiasa was shocked as soon as she stepped inside the tent, finally seeing her mother awake.

"Mother you're awake"

"How long have I been on bed?"

"You've been unconscious for 2 days straight, mother"

"T-two days? Where is Saya and Eunseom?"

"They're alright mother, Muya is taking care of them"

"How about you Rathiasa?"

"I'm fine. It's just that we are now separated from father and the others"

"Father? Your father! He's still alive?"

"Yes mother, I brought him towards where Rottip and the others are"

"Thank goodness" Both Asa Hon and Rathiasa smiled at each other.

"Rathiasa..."

"Yes mother?"

"Can you bring me to Muya, I need to discuss something with her"

"But you need to change first before going out"

"...Alright"

"But mother you also need to eat first. You look very pale"

"Alright" Asa Hon replied softly.

Rathiasa went to help her mother to stand and change before going out to eat and meet Muya.

The moment Asa Hon gets her foot outside, she breathes in the different yet comfortable air.

She looked around her surroundings, seeing new things and new people around.

She felt somehow happy but also depressed, wanting Ragaz and the other three children to be here as well.

Rathiasa noticed her mother's sudden expression, she cheered up her mother. Asa Hon smiled as she looked at her daughter.

"You've woken. Are you feeling better, Asa Hon?" Muzureu, Muya's older brother asked Asa Hon considerately.

"I'm feeling a lot better thanks to all of you"

"No worries. It's our pleasure to help. Since you're awake now, we will get your food ready"

"Thank you"

"No problem, Asa Hon"

Asa Hon finally sat down along with Rathiasa after looking around the new environment. She remembered what Muzureu said the first time they came here.

About Artemis Carman, she was shocked to know, the god that Neanthals worship, Artemis Carman was with the Mona Tribes.

Both Asa Hon and Rathiasa saw Muya coming towards their direction from afar while holding both Saya and Eunseom.

"Asa Hon, you're awake. It's nice to see you feeling better"

"Thank you Muya for helping us"

"Our pleasure to help"

"Muya...can we talk later? I have something to talk about with you"

"Alright" Muya replied after giving Saya and Eunseom to Rathiasa.

Muzureu then sat beside Muya and gave the food to Asa Hon.

"Thank you"

"No worries"

"Rathiasa, have you eaten?"

"Yes mother, you should eat now, you haven't eaten in two days. We're alright mother"

"Then..."

After Asa Hon finished her food, she looked at Muya and Muya nodded. Muya then told Muzu to come with them.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me, Asa Hon?"

"The first time we met, when you saved me from the two daekan soldiers. Before that happen, I was trying to find my husband, who was tangled in fighting the Saram soldiers"

"My husband is also a Neanthal kind like you, we both had Rathiasa way before we have Saya and Eunseom"

"We won't judge anything about you and your family, Asa Hon. We all are free to be whoever we want to be and whoever we want to be with"

"Thank you"

"...I need to find my husband and the children that both him and I saved during the outbreak of the epidemic disease" Asa Hon continued.

"Epidemic disease...You mean that war?"

"...Yes, Muya"

"Alright then, I will tell of this matter to my brother first before informing our people. You should try to adjust to this new life"

"I will tell you if there's anything" Muya continued.

"Alright, I understand" Asa Hon nodded.

"You can also explore around and meet nee people in each clans. Its okay, they're all very welcoming" Muya smiled.

"Thank you...thank you so much for helping us"

"It is our pleasure, Asa Hon. I'm going to go now. Be careful"

"Alright"

"2 days ago, we were given this clean clothes after you rest mother. We decided to give you after you woke up"

"Yours are given by Muya. And ours was given by the Wahan tribes"

"Wahan tribes?"

"Yes, there they are" Rathiasa pointed out and waved "hi" to them.

Asa Hon looked at where her daughter pointed and bowed towards them. The tribes bowed back to her and smiled.

One child ran towards them and gave them both a Citrus and a white daisy flower. They thanked the little girl before she went back to her tribes.

Asa Hon already went inside. Rathiasa stopped and felt something strange towards a baby in the arms of its mother.

Rathiasa does recognise the mother as the leader or what Muya told her the Great Mother of the Wahan Tribes.

Rathiasa went inside while thinking about this feelings she couldn't describe at all. She looked at her twin brothers and just shook off the feeling.

It was not only Rathiasa feeling these weird and strange feeling, Asa Hon felt it as well. All these feelings were very different to Asa Hon after she locked eyes with a baby of the Wahan Tribes.

But what they didn't know is the Mona Tribes along with Artemis knows behind this feelings both Asa Hon and Rathiasa are having.

"Asa Hon..."

"M-muya, what brought you here? Is there any...thing?"

"...Asa Hon"

With those piercing eyes, Asa Hon felt overwhelmed of what Muya will tell her.