Chapter 3 Pt.4

Author's POV

Morning has finally come, all the neanthals worked together to secure their safety.

Rastraea wanted to help but Yiseu prevented her to since she's pregnant but allowed her later on, to do the light work along with the other females neanthals.

Ragaz and the other two male neanthals brought food from hunting. Ragaz immediately went to help the others after giving the food to Rastraea.

"Here's the food Rastraea"

"Thank you...we'll cook this first, in the meantime help with the others too" Rastraea told them.

"Yes of course we will Rastraea...let's go"

Before Ragaz return to the others, he told Rastraea that he have something to tell her later.

Leader Raknruv secures their safety while Muteurubeu helps with the cooking. Once they finished, Muteurubeu and Rastraea called everyone to eat.

Ragaz then aproached Rastraea. He hesitated whether he should tell her the vision he had last noon.

"Brother what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Rastraea asked

"Yesterday at noon when the meeting is held, I almost lost my footing due to an image...that suddenly appeared in my mind"

"What image is it brother?" Rastraea asked.

"An image of a women holding her child on her arms" Ragaz said.

"An image of a women...her child...on her...arms..."

Rastraea's expression changes after what Ragaz have told her of the image.

"I was thinking if it was her holding my child...our child but if I am wrong-"

"You aren't wrong brother." Rastraea cuts him off.

"You thinking of her when that image suddenly is in your mind...that is true. It is her" Rastraea continued.

"Are you sure Rastraea. You may not know if it is her or not"

Even if he asked that to Rastraea, Ragaz too hoped the image in his mind is her...his beloved one.

"Even if you believe it or not, I would still say that it is her" Rastraea stated.

"I do...I do believe that's her"

Rastraea looks at her brother and smiles as she eats with her husband and the others.

Noon comes and everyone continued where they left off. Muteuru told both Yiseu and Ragaz to prepare for when night comes.

Ragaz who was about to enter his place stopped when an image came into his mind again - an image of a man next to a women in a white coat. Ragaz snapped back to reality when Yiseuroobeu tapped his shoulder.

"Ragaz, are you alright?" Yiseuroobeu asked.

"Perfectly fine. I was just thinking that's all" Ragaz replied.

"Alright then. Later, my friend"

Ragaz then went to his place, thinking he will tell Rastraea again after their meeting with the humans.

As night comes, both Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz heads towards their leader with fire torches. They noticed Muteurubeu, accompanied by her two female guards, heading the same direction.

Yiseu and Ragaz bowed to their leader and Muteuru who then turned to them and nodded. The four of them went out after praying to their God Artemis.

The people bowed to their leader as they bid farewell and conveyed their wishes for their safety. Yiseu and Ragaz nodded as Rastraea said to guard both their leader and Muteurubeu very well.

They finally took off and Ragaz looks back at where they were before, hoping Rastraea and the others to be fine.

(Hope you enjoy, I'm sorry for the late update or so because of something personal. Hope you understand. Thank you for reading)

-Author peace.