The Great Hunt (Chapter 12)

Author's POV

Ragaz continues to fight the Sarams but what he doesn't know is, someone was watching the scene the whole time, Rottip hiding behind the bushes, terrified.

He then ran, to go back to the others and tell Asa Hon about the fight Ragaz went into with the Saram warriors.

"I must tell Asa Hon immediately" Rottip said.

Asa Hon's POV

"His fever has gone down. I think he's fine now, Asa Hon" Ranttip told me.

"Thank goodness. I'm so relieved" I said.

I was supposed to feel relief but deep down I feel something bad is gonna happen after all of this.

"Asa Hon, the Saram warriors are here. Ragaz is fighting with them now"

What the child in my dream said came in my mind.

"...Then I will take their father..."

"Ragaz is fighting them right now with his older son on his back" Rottip said.

"What do we do?" Ranttip asked.

"Where are they now?" I asked Rottip.

"What are you going to do?" Ranttip asked me.

"I must go there" I answered.

"I should go and bring my child"

"That's crazy" Rottip said.

"Give me the baby. You are a Saram, and that baby is an Igutu" He continued.

"So what?" I said.

"You are a Saram and you are from the Asa Clan. You said no one in your tribe can mess with those from your clan"

"Without that baby, you can get out of here unscathed"

I was reluctant to hand him Eunseom as I was terrified of what would happen because of the dream I had earlier.

"Hand him over" He said.

"You have no idea. No mother in my tribe would do that" I said, refusing Rottip's offer.

"Asa Hon!"

He called me as I went away to find Ragaz and Saya.

Author's POV

As Asa Hon left, both Rathiasa and Ruerup witnessed everything and went to
Rottip and Ranttip.

"Rottip...Ranttip" Rathiasa called them.

"Thiasa!"

Both Rottip and Ranttip said and went to Rathiasa and Ruerup.

"What's wrong, where is my mother going?"

"Your father, Ragaz is now fighting with the Saram soldiers and I told her about it"

"Saram soldiers?"

"Yes, remember what she told us that no tribes can mess with those in her tribe"

"Yes, I remember" Ruerup said.

"Of course" Rathiasa added.

"Then I asked her to hand me Eunseom so that she could get out of there unscathed but she didn't want to and went to find Ragaz and Saya"

"Why is this happening?" Rathiasa questioned.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Ruerup asked.