Artemis Carman (Chapter 18 Pt.2)

Author's POV

Everyone continued their day as usual. Children ran around while playing with each other. Birds chirped every morning. Flowers bloomed everyday.

It was in the evening and Rathiasa was just back from the Wuhan Tribe. She picks up a wooden cup and a wooden plate while waiting for the hot water to boil. She then put the tea leafs that was given by the Wuhan Tribe, inside the wooden cup while pouring the hot water to the cup. She then put some fruits on the plate before going out to her mother. She also took some for herself and her twin brothers in case if they wanted one.

Rathiasa, carefully, went inside their cottage, while minding her steps. Her mother just finished feeding the twins. Rathiasa then helped her mother to burp one of the twins, Saya. Eunseom was in Asa Hon's arms gently helping him to burp.

Although Rathiasa wanted to feed them some fruits, the little ones soon drifted to sleep. They just turned 5 months old last week. Both Asa Hon and Rathiasa were saddened at the fact that it has been 5 months since they were separated from their family.

Rathiasa walked towards her mother with the wooden tray on her hands. Asa Hon caressed her daughter's head as she put the wooden tray beside her mother.

"Mother, this is for you"

"No, Rathiasa, mother-"

"Mother, you have to eat. You haven't eaten the whole day"

"Alright, alright. Where did you get this ?"

"The Wuhan Tribes gave me a bag of tea leafs and some fruits that they harvested. It's very delicious"

"It is very delicious. Thank you, Rathiasa" Asa Hon smiled as she gave one fruit to her daughter who smiled back in response.

"Mother, I want to talk to you about something but I dont know how to say nor explain it" Rathiasa looked down on the floor as she said the two last words.

"What is it, Rathiasa ? Is there anything or anyone bothering you ?"

"No, everyone has been kind to me. It's just that I have been dreaming the same figure with the strange coloured eyes"

"...Strange ?" Asa Hon gulped, the thought of her daughter dreaming the same person as her brought her a lot of questions she wanted to ask.

"The very first two pairs of eyes that I have ever seen with that colour"

"The figure has a purple coloured eyes , even if he or she was far away from me, I could see a shade of blue mixed with it. The figure's eyes glowed in the dark. I don't really know where I was in all of those dreams" Rathiasa continued, looking up at her mother who seemingly looked like she was distracted at something.

After Rathiasa revealed her dreams, Asa couldn't believe what her daughter had revealed to her. It shocked her when her daughter dreamt about the same person who has those glowing purple eyes.

"Let's have a fresh air and meet some people after we finish eating, alright ?"

"Yes, mother. I will bring the twins since they are now fully awaken"

Asa Hon looked behind her and saw four pairs of adorable eyes smiling widely at her. Rathiasa then cleaned the plate and put it aside as she carries Eunseom in her arms while her mother is with Saya.

They went outside of the cottage and inhaled the fresh air that was mixed with the scent of flowers around and the smell of nature. Rathiasa caressed her brother's head while giving him small kisses on the cheeks. Asa Hon smiled at the scene happening in front of her, but soon Muzu appeared on the picture, greeting them a good morning.

"Good morning, Lady Asa Hon and Rathiasa. How are you doing ?" Muzu greeted as he smiled at the two little ones who looked at him with pure curiosity in their eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Muzureu. Both of us are doing great as well as the little ones. We thank you, once again, for your hospitality"

"Dont worry, it is our pleasure, Lady Asa Hon"

"Ah...Muya asked me to bring you along with me to discuss about the matter regarding your dreams" Muzu continued.

"Is it alright for my children to come along ?" Asa Hon asked.

"Yes, it is alright. It won't be a problem at all"

Muzureu then lead them to a place they have never seen even before they first started to live here. The scene in front of them was the far most beautiful place Asa Hon has seen in her life.

Rathiasa gasped by the scene in front of her along with her two brothers whose eyes, like her, was bewildered with excitement. The crystal clear water that looked like a jewel, beautiful and colorful nature and living beings around, smiling and talking with each other.

There were Neanthals who was with their companions and their families around as well, a group of four came up towards Muzu and bowed respectfully to them. It was not until one of them said something that made Asa Hon and Rathiasa flinched.

"Young master Muzureu, they are waiting for you"

Muzu nodded,"...Lead us there".

The sudden change in place and the atmosphere was noticeable for them but Muzu remained calm as they walk inside through the massive land.

Asa Hon wondered how this land was not seen by the naked eyes and how did the Mona Tribes were able to survive throughout all the things that have happened on this land considering that they have an "invisible" barrier protecting their kingdom. And where were they when the disease broke out and when the hunt started. Asa hon was flooded with questions in her head until she was brought back to reality by Muzu.

"Your question will be answered soon. Don't worry"

Asa Hon was about to say something until the sound of doors opening themselves. There were dark figures coming towards their direction, their faces hidden under the darkness until they finally stepped forward in front of them.

One of them, especially, had the most familiar aura around them. The one who appeared in both Asa Hon and Rathiasa's dreams. The one with the purple eyes was in front of them.