Chapter 10

Asa Hon's POV

Recalling the past was unbearable, save for the memories I have with my beloved ones.

I understand why my parents did that but it won't stop me from resenting them for their actions. I have seen what they do behind the closed doors but chose to be quiet instead.

The reason why is that I don't want to die and after they knew I was pregnant with a neanthal's baby, they took it as an advantage or else Rathiasa will be gone and I don't want that to happen.

Another reason of why I'm still alive was because my parents. For them to use me for power. Eversince I had Rathiasa, they would take it as an advantage.

They would do horrible things to her if I don't do as they say. Of course I don't want them to do anything to her. I would rather have them hit me instead of my daughter.

After the sudden outbreak, both Ragaz and I try to find ways to survive and live. To protect the children together.

Rottip and Ranttip are the ones Ragaz saved. Ruerup is the one I saved. Ragaz told me it given by their family.

Rathiasa was a few months older than the three who are the same age as each other. It was nice to see the four of them playing, laughing and smiling.

Ragaz went somewhere to find food while I'm resting and watching out for the kids.

Author's POV

A few moments went by, Asa Hon touched her stomach as she suddenly felt pain. She called out the children for help.

They ran towards her to which they found Asa Hon sweating and breathing very hard while on the ground, touching her stomach.

"Mother!!"

"H-help...help...the baby!"

They sat next to her immediately. Rathiasa, Asa Hon and Ragaz's biological daughter told the other two to bring stuff and water while she asked Rottip to find Ragaz.

"Mother...breath mother breath...hang in there mother"

"Ughhh"

~skip scene~

Ragaz finally arrived after few seconds the baby was born. Ragaz went inside with Rottip beside him while the other three were waiting for them.

Both Asa Hon and Ragaz didnt expect their baby to be twins. They were so happy after the twins were safely born.

Ragaz gets closer to Asa Hon and caress both his twin babies head while also caressing Asa Hon.

"You did a great job, Asa Hon. I'm happy both you and our baby's are okay"

"I am sorry for being late"

"It's alright Ragaz. It is fine" Asa Hon smiled.

Ragaz then kissed Asa Hon's head and clean
the sweats on her face.

"Ragaz, do you want to hold them?"

"Yes yes of course"

While helping Asa Hon to sit, Ragaz gave Asa Hon a water. He then holds both of his baby twins and looks at them happily.

The four children went beside Ragaz, wanting to hold the two babies. Asa Hon smiled happily at the scene in front of her.

She then named her newborn babies, the older twin and the younger twin. Saya and Eunseom.