Chapter 2 Pt.3

Author's POV

It was already nightime when Asa Hon and the Daekan Warriors arrirved at the camp, Sanung Niruha appeared with his bodyguards behind him as well as his son, Tagon.

Asa Hon and the Daekan warriors bowed as they saw Sanung Niruha approached them.

"Niruha!"- Daekan Warriors

Sanung Niruha nodded as the warriors said his name.

"Niruha, I will serve you well with the help of my understanding of their language"-Asa Hon

"Ahahah...thank you for accepting my offer, you may go now to your camp and rest a bit then we will depart."-Sanung Niruha

(Author's Notes: Only one is build for Asa Hon, And other camps/tents is for the Niruha's and the warriors. Forgive me if some of you misunderstood)

"Yes Niruha"-Asa Hon

Asa Hon's POV

I walked into the camp's tent carefully, since my daughter was also here with me. I peeked outside, the warriors are conversing among each other.

I slowly went back inside and put my daughter on my lap. Watching her glancing around the tent, I caress her head, apologizing that she was kept inside my coat. I suddenly remembered to feed my daughter. I was busy thinking of our safety that I forgot to feed her before our journey here.

I was about to feed her when one of the warriors suddenly entered the camp.

"Asa Hon-nim..." I jerked as the warrior spoke.

"Y-yes ?!" I asked, surprised as I hid my daughter inside my coat.

"Sanung Niruha ordered me to inform you that we will soon depart in 20 minutes"-Daekan Warrior

"Understood...thank you"

"Yes, Asa Hon-nim" The warrior bowed and left.

I took this chance to feed my daughter before setting off.

After a while, Rathiasa went to sleep. I fixed my clothes and gently hid her away within another coat.

I kiss her forehead and prayed to the gods for her safety.

Then, a Daekan warrior named Gitoha entered the tent.

"Asa Hon-nim, it's time to go" Gitoha said

"Yes please" I said

"Allow me to bring you to Mubaek who will be accompanying you, Asa Hon-nim" He said, smiling.

"Thank you"

Walking out alongside him, I secretly gave a light glance back at my daughter's direction, sighing.

"Asa Hon-nim, is there something wrong?" He said with visible concern in his tone of voice.

"No, nothing at all" I said, hoping he won't notice how nervous I was.

He led me to the warrior who will be accompanying me. I saw Mubaek waiting with a fire torch. Sanung Niruha and the others already went up the mountain, Mubaek and I are the last ones.

We both carefully tread through a path. Before arriving at the top of the mountain, I slipped and Mubaek noticed. He instantly helped me regain my posture.

My heart was beating so fast because of the fact I almost fell. I thanked Mubaek for saving me and he replied with a smile

We finally arrived at where the others are. I stand beside Sanung Niruha while Mubaek gave the fire torch to the other guards and stood beside his colleague.

Author's POV

Everyone waits nervously for the Neanthals to arrive. After a few minutes, one of the warriors broke the silence with the announcement of their arrival.

As soon as the leader of the Neanthals, Raknruv, and his kind approached, he tersely greeted them, asking what they want. In that moment, two who had longed for each other finally reunite after two and a half years of being forcibly separated from one another....