The Meeting (Chapter 4)

Author's POV

The humans composed themselves as the neanthals arrived.

Two who longed for one another finally meet again.

Leader Raknruv smirked at the humans, standing in front of them. Then he asked of their purpose for calling them.

"Tell me saram...what do you want?" Raknruv asked

"I want us to join hands" Sanung Niruha told him.

Muteureu told Raknruv, Ragaz seemed shocked upon hearing that while Yiseuroobeu showed no emotions.

Raknruv chuckled as he asked "Join hands...did you say, join hands?"

"Saram...we are different in every aspect. What for must we join hands?"

"To attain abundance" Mihol answered

(*A/N: Mihol is Taealha's father; Taealha is the lover of Tagon)

"Abundance?" Raknruv questioned

"Mother nature provides us with everything we need"

Raknruv then asked the humans why do they need more.

Asa Hon told Sanung Niruha as he ordered Mubaek to open the covers on the rock table in front of them, revealing beans, seeds, plants and garlics.

As Mubaek went back to his place, Raknruv looked at Sanung while stating the names of the beans, seeds, plants and garlics.

"Beans...Barley...Sorghum...and...mugwort...and Garlic" Raknruv Stated.

"What are these?" He then asked.

"Cultivation and agriculture" Sanung Niruha answered.

Muteurubeu raised her head in shock at what Sanung Niruha answered. She told Raknruv, and Ragaz immediately turned to Yiseu who also gave him a look.

"Your formidable power and our skills. Your fertile land, The Plains Of The Moon, and the wisdom and civilization of Arthdal. With all of our strengths combined, we will attain the kind of abundance that we have never imagined before." Sanung Niruha said with hope in his eyes.

"Abundance...what for?" Raknruv asked.

To which Sanung replied, "For a nation"

"Lets build a nation together. And through our nation, we will rule all living things and stand on top of the pyramid. In order to build a nation, large-scale farming is absolutely necessary. On your land, the Plains Of The Moon..." He continued.

Sanung Niruha and the others waited patiently for Raknruv's answer.

After a long pause, Raknruv finally spoke and answered.

"Listen, Saram. Is the Plains Of The Moon what you are asking for?" Raknruv asked sternly.

Then he continued to which Asa Hon said it for Sanung Niruha.

"We do not need any of the things you have"

As the hope in acquiring the lands of the Neanthals and their alliance vanished, Sanung sighed.

"And most importantly, mugwort and garlic. We do not eat such things." Raknruv continued.

Surprise was visible on his face at the leader of Neanthals' words. Sanung then turned to Muteurubeu, hoping she could convince Raknruv, but she only gaze at him before returning to Raknruv.

Muteuru walked away along with Yiseuroobeu who looks at all the humans before going while Ragaz and his beloved one, Asa Hon looks at each other with sadness shown in their eyes.

Ragaz looks at her one last time before parting away.

The Sarams became quiet even after the Neanthals left and feeling down knowing the blue bloods doesnt need anything that they have.