Help(Chapter 15)

*this is the edited one*
(I edit and renew some of lines. I have upload Chapter 15 before but I decided to edit and renew some lines in this chapter)

(*Back to where Ragaz is*)

(This is what happened when Asa Hon and Rathiasa first met Muya and Muzu. When they were trying to escape from Tagon's soldiers)

Rottip's POV

We were waiting for the others to come back but it was getting to long.

I suddenly heard a noise coming from behind our spot. I went out cautiously looking around with the other two.

A few seconds later, we finally spot Ragaz unconscious on the ground with water around him except his face. We knew it was Rathiasa who send him here.

"Ragaz ! Ragaz! Ragaz!" We said.

"I will find something to cover the wounds" Ruerup said.

All of us panicked, thinking of ways to save Ragaz.

The water left when we start to patch Ragaz's wounds. We thanked the water later on.

Ruerup put the herbs onto Ragaz's wounds and patch it up with bandages that we got from Asa Hon.

A sudden noise came from the west and it made the three of us froze. We dragged Ragaz carefully to our hiding spot.

"Rottip...Ragaz!" Ranttip whispered to me.

"Ragaz? " I asked.

I looked at him suspiciously after Ragaz was mumbling something, unconsciously.

"Is he having a dream?" Ruerup asked.

"I don't know, I'm not sure..." I replied.

Unknown footsteps went near to where we are. Ruerup gestured towards me and Ranttip to come close and whispered to both of us that he heard them talked in our language.

He then told us he will go and see outside.

Author's POV

Ruerup crawled out carefully and saw two figures with strange clothing standing beside their safe spot. He was about to get back inside but tripped.

Ruerup winced when he touched the wound on his knees. Two pairs of legs slowly appeared into his view.

He looked up and saw four unknown people in front of him.

"W-who are you?" Ruerup asked them.

"Dont worry, we wont hurt you. I'm Yiseuroobeu. What are you doing here alone, child?"

"P-please help us!"

"Us? You have company?" One of the four Neanthals asked.

"Please help. I will tell you where" Ruerup said.

The Neanthal with the name of Yiseuroobeu helped Ruerup to stand while Ruerup tell him the direction to their hiding spot.

Before entering, Ruerup told Yiseuroobeu and his group that he will go inside first.

Ruerup went in and both Rottip and Ranttip asked.

"Are they what we expect to be...?" Ranttip asked

"A man whose name is Yiseuroobeu told me they are like us though they're in a very strange-looking clothing"

"Just let them inside. We have our own knifes, it's small but we can use it to attack them in case they're not what we expected" Rottip said.