Chapter 3 Pt.3

Author's POV

Night arrrived when Yiseuroobeu and Rastraea left.

Raknruv and Muteurubeu turned their gaze towards Ragaz who respectfully bowed at them.

"Yes Leader Raknruv, is there anything I can do?" Ragaz asked

"Ragazeu...yes...wait until your friend is here" Raknruv said

"Yes Leader" Ragaz said while looking down with respect.

Not long after that, footsteps can be heard going towards them. Yiseuroobeu bowed at both Raknruv and Muteurubeu and stood beside Ragaz, both waiting for their leader's orders.

"We need both of you to be ready for tomorrow night, as you will be guarding us and accompanying us there" Raknruv stated.

"Yes Leader" Both Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz said

"And now let us four...pray to our God Artemis...for our kind's safety and ours...like how we and everyone always do everyday" Muteurubeu softly said.

"Yes...Muteurubeu" Both Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz said

With fire torches, Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz lead their leader Raknruv and Muteurubeu to the stone shrine they made.

Once they arrive, they quietly sit and pray to their God. Once they finished reciting and praying, Raknruv broke the silence by telling them about Artemis Carman.

"The God, we worship, Artemis Carman the founder of Attur who was believed a female but others believed that Artemis Carman is a male and is also the very first Neanthal born" Raknruv told them

"It is said by our late ancestors that Artemis Carman is still alive all this millions of years." Muteurubeu spoke.

"Artemis is everywhere, but you couldn't see where she or he is, but Artemis can see you. He or she is inside the barrier that no one can see"

"Except when that kind is allowed by Artemis to see and to live inside that barrier, where Artemis also lives." Raknruv continued.

Ragaz looked at his leader with the acknowledge of their leader believing that Artemis Carman is a female.

"Our late ancestor was asked why doesn't Artemis Carman helped the ones in danger? especially her kind. Then he replied that Artemis's ally puts her to sleep to cure her self, Artemis Carman is sleeping all this years to heal oneself and her own kind and that one ally of Artemis vowed to do all the work itself and waits for Artemis."

"Artemis Carman will rise when the three voices of water...wind...fire is together and they are the only ones that can FULLY awake her" Raknruv said

"It is also in a way even without the help from Artemis, we have to be brave to help one another and fight those who threatens us and our kind and we shouldn't rely on one person or others except if you have to if you have no choice" Raknruv stated.

"Even without opening her or his eyes, Artemis knows what is happening in this world, will save and help her kind in her best and possible and unexpected ways."
Muteurubeu said with an admirable tone towards their God.

Both Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz listened carefully as they walk, wanting to know more about their god.

"The late ancestor once again was asked about how to know that it is Artemis Carman"

"He then replied...it's as if a very huge wind caress your back or front...and it disappeared then it came back again in a second...that is when Artemis is healing those her kind that got hurt and also to heal oneself, that is only one part of many parts...there is many ways to know it's Artemis"

"And there is also more to Artemis Carman but we aren't sure of it, you can only know and understand it when you further your acknowledgement about Artemis in the future or meeting him or her self in person" Raknruv continued.

"How...." Yiseuroobeu surpsringly asked.

"You will know in the future" Muteurubeu told them.

"We have already arrived eventually...then get your self some sleep boys tomorrow we have work to do" Raknruv said to Yiseu and Ragaz.

"Yes Leader Raknruv...now we will go and accompany Muteurubeu to her place"

"Then will see you again tomorrow...have a good night"

"Yes Leader"

Author's POV

"We will go now, Muteurubeu" Yiseuroobeu said.

Yiseuroobeu and Ragaz send each other good night and went to their place.

Ragaz who seemed to be in a deep thought, is thinking of the image he had early this noon when they were in the meeting. An image of a women holding her child on her arms. Ragaz suddenly remembered that he planned to tell his sister about it, and thought he will tomorrow and lied down to sleep.

When suddenly the thought of his beloved one came into mind. Wondering if that image was her but shrugged it off and went to sleep for the night.

...What will be ahead of him tomorrow night? will it surprise him or will it not...