Chapter 1

This is a story where two different bloods are enemies due to the hoax...a lie that have been spread around by the red bloods about the blue bloods due to their jealousy for them. The Blue bloods began to be called beasts and killers due to the hoax spread. The red bloods, Saram (Humans) and 'they' are the blue bloods, Neanthals.

Igutu, they are the mixed blood between a Saram and A Neanthal. In the past, some Sarams and Neanthals are together, creating life together...but as the hoax spreads around that day, the soldiers or warriors would go and find both different bloods and kill them along with their baby.

Some would even give their babies up and have them killed to be alive and survive and some sarams would even abandon them and went away to find a new life and live elsewhere.

In the past, Both bloods were also allies, even friends and hunting partners...but only to have the other blood betraying and hunts the other bloods down....to kill the 'beasts'.

This has been going eversince that day, as new generations are born each day and year, being taught that the blue bloods are evil beasts, teaching them how to do martial arts and swordsmanships, teaching them how to fight against the Neanthals, as They are more stronger and faster than the humans.

Even the red bloods would sell their own people as a slave. Taking and kidnapping other tribes to make them into a slave, to do their work. Killing innocent children's and people, never having mercy to them even if they didnt do anything wrong.

Some kill to satisfy themselves...Some kill to obey orders from their leaders and some kill for fun.

This kingdom Arth, where the Saram's live. The Plains Of The Moon and Atturad where the Neanthals live. One says 'the land belongs to everyone'. Tribes either live inside Arth or outside Arth. Some tribes live more further or far away and some other tribes live in the forest building up for their kingdom.

...One wonders if their life is going to change one day...
...One wonders if their life is going down hill...
...One wonders if anyone will save the miserable world...
...Everyone wonders everyday how their day would end up in the present and in the future...