144. For Fun

Another bloody scene was created and Wang Ling finally managed to calm his heart. The irritation disappeared he became compose once more.

He went spread his spirit sense all over the sect and located the treasury. He entered and managed to ransack the sect without trouble. He came out and Bai Xue was already collecting the blood.

"Just like we planned, I get anything that will barely move your bloodline and cultivation, I'll also get seventy percent of the loot we will get in the Bandits Den."

Wang Ling nodded his head. The disciples and the members of the Devil Revering Sect had bits of devilish qi in their system. Not only was their qi attuned to the qi of devils, but their blood was also the same.

The resources he got from their treasury. Sadly, there was no Devil's Curse insight. He had hoped he would find one here, alas, his hopes turned to disappointment as he found nothing useful other than some resources and precious metals.

Some weapons were attuned to devil qi. Those weapons will become fine materials for his natal weapon. Wang Ling also collected a lot of valuables from the corpses he had slain, he was satisfied with the benefits he had reap.

Waiting for Bai Xue to finish, Wang Ling noticed something and raised his head and looked at the distance. It took him a few seconds to confirm what he saw but after a few seconds, he spoke, "Xue, you should change into a tiger."

Bai Xue saw Wang Ling pointing at the distance. With her keen eyes, she managed to spot the five dots heading their way. Sighing, Bai Xue changed into a tiger and continued with what she was doing.

She was not worried, if they were in any danger, Wang Ling wouldn't tell her to transform but run away. Wang Ling saying they should only hide their true face meant that everything was manageable.

She no longer paid any attention to what might happen.

Five men wearing the same yellow robes descended from above and in the middle of the bloodied sect. Most of them were middle-aged, but two of them were young and spirited. As they looked at Wang Ling who was leisurely sitting on the steps that led to the main building of the Devil Revering Sect, the middle-aged man looked around and questioned.

"The brother here, may I know what happened here?" the middle-aged man with the strength of a pinnacle-grand saint stepped forward and asked Wang Ling a question.

Wang Ling looked at them with a lazy looked on his face. He took his time before answering the middle-aged man.

"They were all like this when I got here." Wang Ling said leisurely without showing any respect for the man before him.

He saw the two youths behind the middle-aged man frown at his words. Furrowing his brows, the youth glared at Wang Ling as he shouted, "Impudent, you dare lie? Remember your strength and tell us the truth."

Wang Ling didn't look at the rowdy youth but commented nonetheless, "Old man, do you think you can stop that dog of yours from barking? Also, if you don't want to believe, why bother asking me questions?"

Wang Ling was not giving them any face. It was clear he was looking down on them. This time, it was not only the youth who found his actions displeasing.

Even the middle-aged man was finding it hard to cooperate with someone who was mocking him directly on his face. But he still directed a smile at Wang Ling as he apologized for the actions of his subordinates.

"I apologize for that. But I just truly wanted to know what happened to this sect. I am from the Boulder Sect that is only a few hundreds of kilometers away, the Devil Revering Sect had been the bane of the territory. I just wish to know the people who killed them."